|You're Going To Die In There|
Westfield High is the name of the high school that Violet attends. Other known students (past and present) are Leah, Becca (portrayed by Christian Serratos), Abby (portrayed by Bianca Lawson), and Tate.
For the massacre that Tate committed at the school in 1994, see the article "Westfield High Massacre".
Tate attended Westfield High in the early 1990s. In 1994, he killed 15 of his schoolmates in a shooting spree (only five of which have been on the show so far). Tate confesses to Violet that he was thrown out of Westfield High, and that he hated his time there. It is unclear at this point whether Tate really was expelled prior to his shooting spree.
|Stephanie Boggs||Kelsey Jackson||Michael Rivera|
|Jay Cannavo||Danielle Levesque||Josh Sathre|
|Mark Finstein||Luke Maxcy||Chloe Stapleton|
|Kevin Gedman||Andrew Meyers||Amir Stanley|
|Kyle Greenwell||Jason Mueller||Jennifer Wright|
The football team of Westfield High are the "Westfield Wolverines".
- The "Westfield Wolverines" are the actual high school football team of Westfield Academy in Westfield, NY.
- The "shooting victims" are actual people who work on "American Horror Story" and is an in-joke among crew members: Jay Cannavo is the AHS production assistant, Luke Maxcy is the Director's Guild of America Trainee working on AHS, Josh Sathre is production secretary for AHS, Mark Finstein is a set decorator, etc...
- Only one cast member playing a high school student is actually high school age: Taissa Farmiga, age 17. Bianca Lawson is 32, Evan and Allessandra are both 24, and Brad is 25.
- The Westfield library is a partial reconstruction of the Columbine library. 
Theorized References Edit
- The design of the "Westfield Wolverines" mascot is from Dave Turton, Designer's Website . The font of the school's logo is possibly based on the logo of Westfield, Virginia, as well.
- Westfield High in Chantilly, Virginia, was the high school that Virginia Tech shooter Seung-Hui Cho graduated from. Seung-Hui Cho killed 32 people and wounded 25 others before committing suicide at Virginia Tech in the deadliest shooting incident by a single gunman in U.S. history.
- Westfield High, VA, was also part of an extensive heroin ring.