There are many reasons why I think that all of the stories in the franchise (Murder House, Asylum, Coven, and Freak Show) are set in one, shared universe (that just has a lot of really messed up stuff happen). Below are my reasons why.
- There's no evidence against it.
- Pepper has appeared in two stories.
- Naomi Grossman (the actress who portrays Pepper) has even stated that the Pepper in Asylum is the same as the one in Freak Show.
- While one could argue that in Asylum, it is stated that Pepper
lived with her sister, and not in a Freak Show, we are never told
Pepper's story from her point-of-view, and since the Asylum
was corrupt, it is possible they lied.
- Another possibility is that Pepper simply moved in with her sister in the ten years between Fre…
Read more >
So apparently Ryan Murphey is making a new series called American Crime Story. Season one, titled American Crime Story: The People vs. O. J. Simpson, will focus on (as the title implies) the O. J. Simpson case. It will also be an anthology series. Also, it is apparently supposed to be a true crime series, and was described as a "companion series" (almost like a spin-off) to AHS. So now that raises the question should it be included on the wiki?Read more >
For my source, click here