|Bryan (left) and Troy (right)|
|Portrayed by||Kai and Bodhi Schulz|
|Cause of Death||Killed by Infantata|
Troy and Bryan Rutger are recurring characters on Season 1 of American Horror Story. They are twin boys who broke into and vandalized the Murder House. They were killed by the Infantata, and reside in the house along with the other ghosts.
They appear to have maintained a friendship with Addy as she sees them numerous times as ghosts.
Personality and Appearance Edit
They are identical, tall and lanky, with pasty skin, freckles and red hair. They both have braces. Both wear identical shirts, but Troy's shirt is red striped while Bryan's shirt is green striped. They also wear high-waist blue jeans and braces. They have flashlights in their back-pockets and are swinging baseball bats. Troy and Bryan are seen playing with bang snaps. They appear to have been troublesome neighborhood kids as they were vandalizing the abandoned Murder House at the time of their deaths.
Episodic Appearances Edit
- "Pilot": The boys are introduced and killed in the opening sequence. They are later seen (by the audience) playing with Addy in the kitchen (opening all the cabinets), and emerging from behind Vivien, though it is clear that Vivien did not see them.
- "Halloween: Part 1": They were throwing eggs at Ben.
- "Halloween: Part 2": They are seen returning to the house with the other ghosts, after their free Halloween´s night.
- "Piggy Piggy": They are the first ghosts among the multitude that appear to Violet, and are running through the basement.
- "Birth": When Vivien goes into labor, they are seen destroying Ben's car, to prevent him from taking Vivien to the hospital. They may have also been the ones to disrupt the phone lines, to prevent Ben from calling for medical assistance. Ben finally notices the bad scars and slashes on their bodies, which startles him, although he is pulled away by Constance to go to Vivien before he can confront them.
- "Afterbirth": When the Ramos's come to view the house after the Harmons passed, Troy and Bryan mess with their son Gabe by pushing him off his skateboard and throwing their bang snaps.
- Ryan Murphy has a history of using both redheads and twins. Popular had the Tuna twins and Emma on Glee comes from a long line of carefully bred gingers.