Wikia

American Horror Story Wiki

Misty Day's Death

  • As you read it she coulnd't return from hell :(

      Loading editor
    • Misty was the sweetest character yet got screwed the hardest.

      I hope she's only trapped in the afterlife and might manage to find an escape from hell once she realizes she's there. Papa Legba told Queenie trapped in Hell, Myrtle (and Codelia?) said afterlife. I know, I know, wishful thinking. I just hoped she'd have outlasted Madison. :(

        Loading editor
    • Her death was so lame and unnecesary if you ask me. What purpose did it have? She could have lived and become a part of the council, the council needs three witches after all.

        Loading editor
    • I completely agree, and she also deserved so much better, whether she was my favorite or not.

      If there is ever a Coven spinoff someone better go down to hell and bring her back! So what if her body aged thousands of years and turned to dust...its still good!

        Loading editor
    • I believe Misty's inability to return to her body after the trip to Hell showed she simply did not have the strength of willpower to resist her own worst nightmare. She's a very peaceful witch and has only ever resorted to harming someone if she felt nature was being disrespected (the time she resurrected the alligators the hunters had killed so they could kill the men) or if she herself felt threatened by someone (when she and Madison got into a physical altercation). I don't think Misty knew how to fight her worst fear coming true over and over and got sucked into the agony of reliving that horrible memory of being forced to dissect the frog and resurrect it and then dissect it again. In the end, her fear got the best of her and kept her from concentrating on fighting it.

        Loading editor
    • Mmmhm... Poor thing. She didn't even want to be the Supreme, she just wanted to be left to listen to Stevie in peace and be around positive beings

        Loading editor
    • Though I admit, I kind of imagined her hell being her endlessly killing by accident, going into record stores and asking the clerk if they have the new Stevie Nicks album to console herself, only for them to endlessly reply "who?"

        Loading editor
    • It's kinda like they had to kill her just so that she won't be able to revive Zoe later on :(

        Loading editor
    • It upsets me so much that the most innocent character on the show has to be tortured in hell for eternity. It's so unfair! I think the reason they did it was because that would really be the only way she could die. She still deserved so much better. I'm going to try to convince myself that she stood up against the teacher like the alligator hunters and managed to somehow turn her hell into heaven.

        Loading editor
    • Can't resurge into a body that isn't there anymore.

      At least she still has her powers! I'm gonna go with your theory Judy bo Budy

        Loading editor
    • Her death was not pointless, although sad. It merely highlighted that a Supreme needs a strong emotional will, which is something Misty couldn't rise to because she was so overwhelmed by her hellish circumstances.

        Loading editor
    • How can she fail Descendum? I mean Delia said resurgence is bringing soul back from the land of dead. She does that all the time, she even brought herself back. But she can't free herself from the hell? And what about that time limit? Queenie spend entire day in her hell and her body didn't turn into ash. Misty spend 5 minutes at best and she turned into ash. Very cruel and pointless. Queenie is a traitor but she becomes a member of the council. Misty is the most purest character on the show and she stucks in the hell, like for, eternity.

      My headcanon is that Cordelia made a deal with Papa Legba to bring Misty's soul to heaven/paradise/fleetwood mac's consert.

        Loading editor
    • So sad. But I actually liked it for its emotional appeal. 

      Madison's death was far more pointless and made zero sense...strangled...really? 

        Loading editor
    • 46.1.194.41 wrote:
      How can she fail Descendum? I mean Delia said resurgence is bringing soul back from the land of dead. She does that all the time, she even brought herself back. But she can't free herself from the hell? And what about that time limit? Queenie spend entire day in her hell and her body didn't turn into ash. Misty spend 5 minutes at best and she turned into ash. Very cruel and pointless. Queenie is a traitor but she becomes a member of the council. Misty is the most purest character on the show and she stucks in the hell, like for, eternity.

      My headcanon is that Cordelia made a deal with Papa Legba to bring Misty's soul to heaven/paradise/fleetwood mac's consert.

      No, she said that resurgence is bringing a soul back from the place between life and death, hence why she can only ressurect people who have recently died (you saw how much of a challenge Madison was) and why she can't bring herself back. Plus she has no body to come back to.

        Loading editor
    • I think Misty's Death and her hell was befitting with the theme, that you had to really pay for what you've done. I think this was hell's way of saying, you brought back people who had no business coming back, so we're gonna go ahead and just make you relive killing, resurrecting and killing again because you brought back souls, who shouldn't have came back. (Madison, Joan). Even though Misty didnt really deserve her death, the hell was kinda symbolic to the theme of, you can't really escape your actions.

        Loading editor
    • 76.190.133.92 wrote:
      I think Misty's Death and her hell was befitting with the theme, that you had to really pay for what you've done. I think this was hell's way of saying, you brought back people who had no business coming back, so we're gonna go ahead and just make you relive killing, resurrecting and killing again because you brought back souls, who shouldn't have came back. (Madison, Joan). Even though Misty didnt really deserve her death, the hell was kinda symbolic to the theme of, you can't really escape your actions.

      Interesting. So maybe the point the writers tried to say is that sometimes death is necesary. That it's ok if a bad person dies or gets killed. Or that death is natural, animals die, everyone dies and that brining people or animals back from death is not really doing any good to the world. However if the theme was that you must pay for what you've done, then Queenie deserved some sort of punishment for joining the Vodoo tribe and killing the pedo and whatever dark magic she did or endorsed while living in the tribe. 

        Loading editor
    • PowderChanel wrote:
      So sad. But I actually liked it for its emotional appeal. 

      Madison's death was far more pointless and made zero sense...strangled...really? 

      I think Cordelia used Madison's life in exchange for Zoe's, using Vitalum Vitalis. I'm just saying, maybe the reason why Madison didn't fight back was because she felt her own energies leaving her. I'm sorry for Misty, anyway. I felt really bad when I saw her body getting dusted.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think she's gone. Couple of things:

      1) Her soul doesn't belong to anyone, unlike the other hells we've seen. She's just trapped in the "afterlife," meaning she might be able to move on at some point, either through her own ability or if someone were to come save her.

      2) Misty is the only person we know who is capable of reviving herself (to the best of my recollection). Ryan Murphy even said that she's capable of bringing herself back. Her body might be dust right now, but a friend of mine once commented about Misty (when complaining about how she couldn't die), "she's the (expletive) phoenix, just reborn from ashes again and again." Since she's ashes now....

      3) I missed the first few episodes but I know Misty was burned at the stake near the beginning. Wouldn't she have been ashes then, too? She already brought herself back from being ashes once.


      Just my theories though. I personally don't believe she's dead permanently, nor do I believe she's stuck in hell forever. She'll be back. After all, Cordelia is extremely powerful and might be able to descend into the afterlife to get Misty back.

        Loading editor
    • I was disappointed with what happened with Misty. Maybe they didn't know what to do with her character in the end? She really was the only good witch. Madison got what she deserved; however, Queenie did not deserve to stay in the Coven because of her betrayal. Misty and Queenie's ending should have been reversed.

        Loading editor
    • 138.9.54.126 wrote:
      I don't think she's gone. Couple of things:

      1) Her soul doesn't belong to anyone, unlike the other hells we've seen. She's just trapped in the "afterlife," meaning she might be able to move on at some point, either through her own ability or if someone were to come save her.

      2) Misty is the only person we know who is capable of reviving herself (to the best of my recollection). Ryan Murphy even said that she's capable of bringing herself back. Her body might be dust right now, but a friend of mine once commented about Misty (when complaining about how she couldn't die), "she's the (expletive) phoenix, just reborn from ashes again and again." Since she's ashes now....

      3) I missed the first few episodes but I know Misty was burned at the stake near the beginning. Wouldn't she have been ashes then, too? She already brought herself back from being ashes once.


      Just my theories though. I personally don't believe she's dead permanently, nor do I believe she's stuck in hell forever. She'll be back. After all, Cordelia is extremely powerful and might be able to descend into the afterlife to get Misty back.

      Things like these make my day. Thanks! :).

        Loading editor
    • When a body burns it doesn't turn into ashes unless the fire is really hot. Like when Myrtle was burned her body was still there, just very charred. I do believe Misty's soul can move on or be set free from her hell, but she has no body to return to. So it would only be possible if her resurgance allowed her to create a new body from scratch, which is unlikely since when she revived Madison she told Zoe that Madison was missing an arm, and Zoe had it so they reatached it. So I wonder if they hadn't had the arm, most likely Misty couldn't create a new one. 

        Loading editor
    • Moral: Believe in yourself!

        Loading editor
    • I never guessed Misty would be the next Supreme (as I said in my earlier posts, she didn't have a leader material. Plus, she's so awesome already without being a Supreme. She didn't need the Coven. Heck, the Coven needed her). 

      Still, I was so devastated to see her end. Agree with earlier comments on this post. 

      I think the writers just want to show us the mortal peril those witches face when performing Seven Wonders as illustrated in the silent movie from the 12th episode. Too bad Misty must be the one who actually met her end performing it. 

      I love the theory of Misty could bring herself back just like the phoenix metaphor but I think it was the end for Misty. 

        Loading editor
    • I don't think Misty lacked the magical ability to come back. I think Misty, due to her life-loving nature, couldn't bring herself to let that poor frog die; I think Misty wanted to stay there until she could help the frog, remember how she kept bringing it back to life and the scene just looped over and over? Remember her smile (though short-lived) when she brought back the frog? We didn't have that in other people's hells, you can CONTROL what you're doing in your own hell, Misty was reviving the frog because she didn't want to see it dead. I don't think she realized that she was in her hell, or that she'd be stuck - remember how Papa Legba said that time flows differently down there?

      Imo they only did that because;

      1) Misty needed to fail some task. We'd seen her perform telekinesis, arguably transmutation, divination, and we know she has resurgence (which seems to be a better version of Vitalum Vitalus, I also don't know how they would've made the difference between the two powers in the test). It was rumored that she had some form of coercion already, at least on animals. So she could fail pyrokinesis (which oddly they didn't show except for Cordelia), Descendum, and maybe coercion.

      2) Misty needed to die before Zoe - otherwise we wouldn't have had Kyle killing Madison because she left Zoe dead, we wouldn't have Cordelia revive Zoe, because Misty would've gone like "eh, I'll do it" - and she also needed to die in a way that she could not bring herself back (otherwise, same shit, she'd just come back and revive Zoe, though how long does Misty need to bring herself back to life is unknown). I don't see how you can die from failing coercion, much less in a way that she wouldn't bring herself back, if she had failed pyrokinesis like the silent film she would've come back (she has been burned before), so that only left Descendum.

      Still pisses me off that my favourite character suffered such an unfair end, except for Cordelia she is the witch who harmed the least people and she only harmed in defence. I really do hope that when her body turned to dust, her soul was truly "judged" and ascended to heaven where she truly belongs.

        Loading editor
    • I posted this on another topic but it seems to apply here as well.

      My question with the decensum power is why in the hell were Myrtle and Cordelia so stupid? They kept saying how attempting the seven wonders can get you killed right? It seems to me the only power that was dangerous to perform was decensum (yeah transmutation killed Zoe but only because she was being reckless and not listening to Cordelia's warnings). Why did they not save decensum for last? Misty may not have been able to perform transmutation or divination and thus would have had no need to even attempt decensum. Queenie herself failed Vitalum Vitalis (aka resurgence but I'll elaborate on that in a later post as I still have a few things to rewatch before I present my argument on that one) and therefor it was pointless for her to even have attempted the one that could get you killed and stuck in hell. Also it's not like they were sticking to tradition as it was the first time in history to have multiple girls attempting to perform them and Myrtle stated when they started that usually they go from easiest to hardest but since they were breaking tradition they would start with her favorite power which is telekinesis. I know that they had to kill Misty at that point to be able to tell the story that they were trying to tell but it makes Myrtle and Cordelia appear to be either reckless or just plain stupid and is a major plot hole in my opinion. Misty, if Myrtle and Cordelia would've put a little thought into this first, could've been spared her fate.

        Loading editor
    • I think the writers decided to kill Misty Day for several reasons

      1) To show how dangerous it is to perform Seven Wonders 

      2) To show that sometimes "no good deed goes unpunished"

      3) To show that "innocence" has to die (just like in Harry Potter universe, when they kill Hedwig, Dobby and lots of other characters)

      4) And basically, it's American Horror Story. Not American Good Times Story.

      You know, if you look closely to the lyrics of Stevie Nicks' 'Seven Wonders', there are words that said "if I live to see Seven wonders".... I think that was the hint that Misty Day, as the biggest Stevie's fan, won't live to see Seven Wonders (being performed).

        Loading editor
    • Rogueloner wrote:
      I posted this on another topic but it seems to apply here as well.

      My question with the decensum power is why in the hell were Myrtle and Cordelia so stupid? They kept saying how attempting the seven wonders can get you killed right? It seems to me the only power that was dangerous to perform was decensum (yeah transmutation killed Zoe but only because she was being reckless and not listening to Cordelia's warnings). Why did they not save decensum for last? Misty may not have been able to perform transmutation or divination and thus would have had no need to even attempt decensum. Queenie herself failed Vitalum Vitalis (aka resurgence but I'll elaborate on that in a later post as I still have a few things to rewatch before I present my argument on that one) and therefor it was pointless for her to even have attempted the one that could get you killed and stuck in hell. Also it's not like they were sticking to tradition as it was the first time in history to have multiple girls attempting to perform them and Myrtle stated when they started that usually they go from easiest to hardest but since they were breaking tradition they would start with her favorite power which is telekinesis. I know that they had to kill Misty at that point to be able to tell the story that they were trying to tell but it makes Myrtle and Cordelia appear to be either reckless or just plain stupid and is a major plot hole in my opinion. Misty, if Myrtle and Cordelia would've put a little thought into this first, could've been spared her fate.

      Myrtle did say that traditionally, the Seven Wonders are to be performed from easiest to hardest, and if the silent video is any indication, it goes Telekinesis < Concilium < Transmutation < Vitalum Vitalis < Divination < Descendum < Pyrokinesis, but that they weren't going to do it this way because this time was not "by the books" by its very nature (four girls attempting them). They started with Myrtle's favourite, telekinesis; then I don't know what determined the order. Again, as I said, from a plot point of view, Misty had to be dead, and in a way that she couldn't come back, by the time Zoe died, otherwise the whole "wow that bitch Madison won't revive Zoe" thing wouldn't have happened, and hell even Cordelia's despair ("If Madison Montgomery is all we have left, perhaps it is better that we die out") which led to her taking the tests wouldn't have happened.

      Also, aside from pyrokinesis, which we had never seen Misty perform, she couldn't possibly fail other wonders, becaus we've seen her;

      1) Vitalum Vitalis is a no brainer for Misty Day (she even seem to have a better version of it);

      2) She can do transmutation, she was always in random places, left the house to get to the Ramsey's very quickly when they were shot, and escaped Hank when he attacked in her shack;

      3) Misty was constantly talking about the "vibes" she was getting, I doubt she would've failed divination

      4) She had just, in the last episode, shown us telekinesis against the Axeman

      5) She could've failed Concilium, but then again we saw her do it on animals, and how do you die failing to control somebody's mind?

      LanaCordelia, I get what you're saying, but with the Disney-like ending for the Academy, I think that the "it's not American Good Times Story" is pretty moot. And yes they wanted to show us the dangers of performing the Seven Wonders, but then again it didn't have to be Misty dying, and it especially didn't have to be during Descendum; dying in any other test would've been no big deal for her. It was all to setup the Madison/Zoe thing, which annoys me a bit because I hated Zoe's character and that story with Kyle (loved Violet/Tate, but Zoe/Kyle was just terrible imo). Buggers me that my favourite character has to suffer such an unfair fate just to make their stupid story progress.

        Loading editor
    • @HeBrokeStevie

      I know it was to progress the story the way the writers needed it to go because they really hadn't set it up well, it just wasn't well thought out.

      1. I would and will argue that Vitalum Vitalis is resurgence (Misty's power) and will have a post in a couple days on that once I get time to rewatch a few things first but biggest point with that is this, why would the writers have 2 powers so similar that basically perform the same function? Vitalum Vitalus is the old timey name for resurgence just as Transmutation is for teleportation.

      2. I would argue that we never saw her use transmutation, true she did show up out of the blue sometimes but I think it was the way they edited the scenes, most people cite the time she showed up in the car, I went back and rewatched and they show her walking up to the car and looking at it (divination) possibly knowing that is the car that Zoe would take.

      3. People who aren't witches get good and bad vibes all the time, I'm not saying that wasn't divination as I believe she did have that power but it would take more than that comment and scene to convince me of it.

      4. I agree completely with this point, others have argued that because she questioned about what if she can't do it at the start of the test, when she clearly used telekinesis against the axeman, as a proof that witches lose power. I think her question was in general and not specific to telekinesis. Basically what if I can't perform one of the seven wonders.

      5. She performed and passed Concilium on Queenie, the last part of your statement I ask about all of the Seven Wonders except Decensum, yes Zoe killed herself using transmutation but only because she was reckless, Decensum is inherently dangerous (and useless as a power unless there's more to it than demonstrated).

      Finally there were a lot of useless and way underdeveloped plot lines this season and a lot of things left to speculation, and I think that they could've done something better with Misty's hell if the writers actually wanted that to be her fate instead of just a way to progress the story. She was burned at the stake after all you would think that would be worse than dissecting a frog over and over.

        Loading editor
    • Guys why do you say that Misty could fail Concilium and that you think she has it cos of the dogs scene? She actually performed Concilium, in the very last episode, remember?

        Loading editor
    • I heard that Misty was only killed in the story because she couldn't be around later to heal Zoe, otherwise it would have stolen Cordelia's thunder. But if this is true, couldn't they have just made it so that Misty couldn't even do Decensum? Like she couldn't even go under? Then she would have KNOWN she wasn't the supreme, so then she could have just left or something. They didn't have to kill her off so brutally...

        Loading editor
    • She would of had to die either way. I would of preferred her dying while trying to do pyrokinesis. I think Misty would be too innocent to wield flame, being that their powers wax and wane based on their confidence, personality and will. Misty creating destructive fire? I would of made sense if she burned to death given her peaceful view.

      I'm pretty sure if she lived she would of been able to prove transmutation and divination. She disappeared from the Academy into the Ramsey's house while Fiona was standing in front of the only exit/entrance of the room. She has the ability to sense death (Kyle, Joan, & Myrtle) and danger (notice how she focused on Hank in the cabin and "bad vibes" before the minotaur attack & Madison death.

      She was killed off because she was too powerful, and her death did play on the progression of the Finale.

        Loading editor
    • 95.235.248.107 wrote:
      Guys why do you say that Misty could fail Concilium and that you think she has it cos of the dogs scene? She actually performed Concilium, in the very last episode, remember?

      I'm saying that since Misty wasn't the Supreme, the writers had to have her fail one test or another, and I'm listing the Seven Wonders saying which ones she could logically fail at, and the only two were pyrokinesis and descendum. She did show us concilium before the finale, though not on humans; she used it on the aligators and on the wild dogs on Myrtle's corpse. Arguably, what she did to the two men in the graveyard (when Maidson wanted to show her her powers) was also a form of concilium.

      1) Vitalum Vitalis and resurgence have too many differences to be considered the same thing. Resurgence can bring YOU back; apparently VV cannot. Vitalum Vitalis is a balancing between two life forces; resurgence was described as "reaching out in that special place between life and death" to bring back a soul on the living world. Vitalum Vitalis can go both ways; a witch can use it to drain life force (Fiona and the scientist), if only for a short amount of time, resurgence has no harmful or aggressive use. VV involves "breathing" your lifeforce (or sucking it out) into the other person (Fiona/Queenie, Cordelia/Zoe, silent video, etc), resurgence is only performed by touch. Finally, VV is literally transferring a part of your vitality in another living being, resurgence is not; in the silent video, the witch who performed VV had her hands look much older for a short time after reviving her sister witch. Misty has no such consequences when reviving people. Resurgence is harder than VV; Myrtle did say that resurgence was a feat harder than any of the Seven Wonders, so even the Supreme is not expected to be able to do this.

      2) So we're supposed to believe that Zoe sat Kyle on the passenger seat, then sat herself behind the wheel, then drove all that time without notticing that Misty was laying on the backseat? Misty is tall, blonde, fair-skinned; you'd think that she would stand out if she had been laying there the whole time, no? She also went from the academy to the Ramsey's a) in a matter of seconds and b) without Fiona seeing her as she entered the room. Finally, it was either her or Myrtle who used transmutation when Hank attacked the shack.

      3) Misty;

      a) Was dragged by Zoe's power, she felt it when meditating in the woods

      b) Had bad vibes in the Academy, and she was right, the Axeman, Fiona, Delphine LaLaurie, etc

      c) constantly knew where she should be, where she would be needed (the aligators, Myrtle, etc)

      d) called Cordelia "an awesome leader", notice her little smile when Cordelia says "Fiona is the leader of this coven"? I think Misty could feel it.

      4) Yeah i think it was a general question as well.

      5) I know that she passed Concilium, because they couldn't make her fail that, she had a) done it on animals before and b) you can't die failing this test.

      Being burned at the stake is nothing for Misty. She comes back. Having this innocent frog die over and over is more painful for her. Misty loves all living beings. I think she got stuck in hell not because she didn't have the magical ability to come back, but because she was so determined to help that frrog that she simply couldn't leave it behind.

        Loading editor
    • ^She did have the magical ability to come back but she was so innocent and pure and she was more worried about that frog than herself being the Supreme, her time was up because she kept saving the frog wishing it would remain alive but it was a projection of her hell so it was repeating in a loop.

      If she was more interested in being the Supreme she would've gotten outta there ASAP but the story was revolving around Cordelia so they had to kill Misty off.

      They were just not going to allow Misty to remain alive, such a powerful witch.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe the whole point of the Decensum test is to confront and overcome your biggest fears, to test the strenght of the mind and willpower. It seems that their hells are repetitive, stuck in the same action over and over again. So to return you need to break the cycle, you need to let go of whatever it is that's holding you back in hell. So I imagine Zoe and Kyle braking up on a loop, after Kyle breaks up with her she begs him to take her back and he does and it starts all over again. Then at some point she has to let go of Kyle, she has to be strong enough to resist getting back together with him. The same is true for Cordelia, where she tried to get Fiona's aproval and her mother slapped her. I suppose ther way to get back was to stop trying to get Fiona's approval, to realize she doesn't need her mothers approval because she's strong and valuable on her own. Queenie needed confidence to get out of her hell, she needed to realize that she could do much more with her life than sell chicken. The way I see it it makes sense that Misty was stuck in hell because she was not strong enough to overcome her weakness. All she needed to do to get out of hell was let the frog die. What makes no sense to me is Madison's hell and I can't imagine how she got out. With her big ego, it seems to me she was also a good candidate to be stuck in hell. That would have been better than for her to be strangled, they could have shown us a really horrifying hell for her. Then Misty could have failed pyrokenisis or maybe decensum simply by not being able to decend to hell. Then when Zoe failed transmutation they could have asked Queenie to bring her back as her test of VV but she fails. So Misty does it with resurgence.  Now all the girls have failed a test and it seems like there's no supreme then Cordelia steps in, does the 7 wonders and is revealed to be the supreme. 

        Loading editor
    • I think Decensum was intended to be a test of willpower, and Misty just couldn't stop saving the frog.  I agree with the person above that Madison would have been a better choice to die here, and it really does strike me as a more fitting ending for the character.  Madison is chaotic.  She seems to have a hard time controlling her actions and often lets her emotions get the better of her.  Like, in the beginning, killing the director after he makes her angry.  Now, imagine a hell where she not only has to perform a musical she hates, but as a minor character - that seems like the kind of thing that would trigger her lack of control.  Although I have a side theory that Madison's lying here, since she's awfully calm about it for someone who just saw their hell (although you could argue that it's just her character) and altogether it seems kind of...mild?  Especially given the amount of trauma Madison has gone through, given her mom and the rape and whatnot.  I can see Madison lying about this, since admitting it would be a sign of vulnerability that the character doesn't typically show.  Either way, it's just a fan theory.

      Someone needed to die directly from the trials.  The show need to raise the stakes.  Since they obviously wanted to do a Zoe/Madison parallel, those two were out.  I guess Queenie had gone through too much.  Her dying again wouldn't have been a shock.  Misty, though?  Given her power, I think most of the fans felt pretty safe that she would make it.  How do you kill somebody who can come back to life?  I was genuinely surprised when Misty died/got sucked into Hell for (possibly) all eternity.  It definitely was a shock.  AHS loves it's shocks, no matter how unsatisfying they might be.

      I guess this was hinted at with the first trial, when Misty had to work so hard to move the candle when it seemed to come easy to the others.  In the end, everyone else succeeded where she failed. 

        Loading editor
    • I also think Madison lied about her hell. It feels so... light, so mild, for her character. Yes she's vain but I feel like she's gone through so much that her personal hell would be worse than that.

      Misty's hell was being forced to kill an innocent living creature over and over again; a fitting hell for a character who loves all living beings.

      Zoe's hell was losing Kyle over and over again; and though I rolled my eyes, it was a fitting hell for Zoe, I mean with her "black widow status", if Kyle ever rejects her, she will be alone all her life.

      Queenie's hell was a bit of a comical relief, but I legitimately think it was the worse part of her life so it makes sense that her hell is never getting out of that fried chicken restaurant.

      Cordelia said to Fiona "you were the monster in every of my closets", so I do believe that her hell was legit, and I do believe that it is a fitting hell for Cordelia.

      Fiona's hell is being in a totally non-glamourous farm, and she is stuck there without magic, without powers, at the mercy of a man - something that definitely looks like Fiona Goode's hell.

      Madison... got stuck in a musical and wasn't the lead? Okay? First off this seems like a light hell for a character like her, secondly I can't for the life of me imagine Madison overcoming that kind of hell. Sounds like a hell where she would get stuck trying to argue that she's hot sh*t and should be the lead role or whatever. I think her hell either had something to do with her mother, the gang-rape, or Kyle (seeing him confessing his love to Zoe over and over again? I mean she was very upset every time they shared a moment even though she started the whole thing), and those are things that she wouldn't want to confess to the others, because it exposes a true weakness in her.

        Loading editor
    • 1. The writers had to erase her first from the Seven Wonders' test because if she had been around when others died, she could have revived the others, making it difficult to choose the Supreme.

      2.Misty said that she had figured out how to revive herself from death. So instead the writers made her trapped in a loop inside the nether worlds.

      Hence it does make sense to me, although it was unfair to a character like Misty Day.

        Loading editor
    • BadlyBruisedMuse
      BadlyBruisedMuse removed this reply because:
      1
      13:33, September 22, 2014
      This reply has been removed
      American Horror Story Gods and monsters Lana Del Rey S3-141138831803:58

      American Horror Story Gods and monsters Lana Del Rey S3-1411388318

        Loading editor
    • 75.169.70.62
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki