Wikia

American Horror Story Wiki

Madison/Kyle/Zoe Relationship

  • This started in episode 8 The Dead. I am really wondering how long that relationship will go, and I am really wondering how will it and if it will, death, blood and tears or how knows what else.

    Would really love to hear opinions on this.

      Loading editor
    • This is AHS, its not going to end happily ever after.

        Loading editor
    • I knew from the get-go, this 'threesome' wouldn't fly right. Ha. With Madison's attitude, and Kyle getting back to the way he was... He could end up rejecting both of them. Also, on a side note. I don't know how having a threesome would work (in Zoe's case anyway). She's going to re-kill Kyle.

        Loading editor
    • I think that both Kyle and Madison are tied to Zoe somehow because both seem to have a level of trust in her that they don't have for anyone else.

      Question: Why is Madison back to the way she was before she dies, but Kyle has to relearn everything? If it because he doesn't have all of his right body parts?

        Loading editor
    • I think it has something to do with the fact that Madison was resurrected by both Misty Day and Zoe (the combination of their power) while Kyle was resurrected by a spell. 

        Loading editor
    • Charinfox wrote:
      I think that both Kyle and Madison are tied to Zoe somehow because both seem to have a level of trust in her that they don't have for anyone else.

      Question: Why is Madison back to the way she was before she dies, but Kyle has to relearn everything? If it because he doesn't have all of his right body parts?

      Exactly.

        Loading editor
    • 180.245.249.42 wrote:
      I think it has something to do with the fact that Madison was resurrected by both Misty Day and Zoe (the combination of their power) while Kyle was resurrected by a spell. 

      Actually Zoe did nothing... It was Misty that brought Madison back. Zoe just helped push on her stomach to bring out all the shit she had inside her since her body had long started to rot.

        Loading editor
    • 79.49.248.30 wrote:
      180.245.249.42 wrote:
      I think it has something to do with the fact that Madison was resurrected by both Misty Day and Zoe (the combination of their power) while Kyle was resurrected by a spell. 
      Actually Zoe did nothing... It was Misty that brought Madison back. Zoe just helped push on her stomach to bring out all the shit she had inside her since her body had long started to rot.

      True.. true ... so I guess since Misty (who has the true power of resurgence) brought Madison back the latter has everything intact unlike Kyle. 

        Loading editor
    • I think Kyle's conflicting personality comes from the issue of him being many different parts of boys sewn together...parts of their personalities are leaking into his being. Which may also explain why at some points he is withdrawn and agressive (due to his mother's molestation) and other times he seems different...like when f*cking Madison against a wardrobe.

      I hope they play that theme out more.

        Loading editor
    • Makes a lot of sense if you think about the story of Frankenstein.  Though he had the brain of a genius and the body of a brute criminal (and some other parts I believe), he was nothing like either of them really.  I think like the original story, Kyle will also have to find his new identity and morality.  As far as the relationship goes, I just think it will be interesting to see how long it will be before SOMEONE gets jealous. 

        Loading editor
    • I think it would be neat to see where each of Kyle's "parts" came from and to learn a little more about the person they once belonged to. I enjoy the idea of the sum of all of his parts being his personality/morality mixed with that of the personalities/moralities of each of his parts.

        Loading editor
    • Kyle is just like the monster created by Doctor Frankenstein in Mary Shelley's novel. Apart from being made of body parts of different dead people I can't help see so many psychological analogies between the two of them. When he was first brought back to life Frankenstein's monster was like a child that needed to learn about the world and needed to be looked after, he hated what he was and tried to kill himself as well... The same's for Kyle. Plus in yesterday's episode we can have a glimpse of Kyle's old personality so that we can more specifically understand why he hates that body so much, by looking at the tattoos on it. 

        Loading editor
    • Prediction: Kyle eventually only wants to be with Zoe and starts rejecting Madison. Madison, out of jealousy, kills Zoe.

        Loading editor
    • I'm betting that the strange and unexpected love Nan predicted for Zoe is in actuality Madison and not Kyle.

        Loading editor
    • I thought Kyle "loved" Zoe, or at least had very deep feelings for her. Why would he go and fuck Madison behind Zoe's back? And when Misty tried to wash his bits, he freaked out because of his mothers abuse. If Madison tried to come on to him wouldn't he have freaked out again? I  thought it was a bit odd... I didn't really like the polygamy storyline last season and I wonder why they are doing it again. 

        Loading editor
    • I think you are viewing things in a very black and white manor, when in reality love, lust, and traumatic stress have many shades of grey. We don't know if Kyle "loves" Zoe or if Zoe loves Kyle, they care for each other, but that doesn't mean that Kyle will not act on typical male impulses.  Madison connected with kyle in a way that no other character on the show has been able to connect with him, they both experienced death for an extended amount of time, they both lost their lives at a young age, and they both are confused... at that realization Kyle no longer viewed Madison as an "abusive woman" but more so as someone relatable. Madison had sex with kyle because she wanted to feel again and Kyle has sex with Madison because he wanted to connect with someone who understood him. 

        Loading editor
    • 79.49.248.30 wrote:
      180.245.249.42 wrote:
      I think it has something to do with the fact that Madison was resurrected by both Misty Day and Zoe (the combination of their power) while Kyle was resurrected by a spell. 
      Actually Zoe did nothing... It was Misty that brought Madison back. Zoe just helped push on her stomach to bring out all the shit she had inside her since her body had long started to rot.

      Wrong. As soon as she saw Madison, Misty knew she was beyond her own powers and she knew she couldn't bring her back ("What can you do to help?" "...I can help you dig a hole". She wouldn't even attempt it ("There's too much death in her, she's already rotting") until Zoe forced her and until Zoe agreed to help her.

      Pretty sure Misty alone wouldn't have succeeded in bringing Madison back to life.

        Loading editor
    • Damn it. I'm confused, so what will happen ultimately the series?

        Loading editor
    • Kyle and Zoe look very good. But what will happen when there is Madison?

        Loading editor
    • I just hope it doesn't end up like the ending to the Frankenstein novel (the creature growing to hate it's creator and wanting to destroy his life).  I have a terrible feeling that Madison will end up getting jealous though and then TRY to kill Zoe only to have the latter kill her instead. Somehow Kyle will see this happen and also try to kill Zoe, not understanding she was defending herself, and Zoe will probably kill him too. In both their cases, Zoe could probably easily kill both of them simply by reversing the magic she had used to bring them back.  Also even if one of them does manage to kill her, we don't know yet that her magic might die with her, effectively ending their undead status.

      Just throwing my prediction out there ;-)

        Loading editor
    • EternalSorcerer wrote:
      I just hope it doesn't end up like the ending to the Frankenstein novel (the creature growing to hate it's creator and wanting to destroy his life).  I have a terrible feeling that Madison will end up getting jealous though and then TRY to kill Zoe only to have the latter kill her instead. Somehow Kyle will see this happen and also try to kill Zoe, not understanding she was defending herself, and Zoe will probably kill him too. In both their cases, Zoe could probably easily kill both of them simply by reversing the magic she had used to bring them back.  Also even if one of them does manage to kill her, we don't know yet that her magic might die with her, effectively ending their undead status.

      Just throwing my prediction out there ;-)

      That is a very good idea, it totally sounds right and the characters could swap positions in this scenario Kyle gets Jealous or even Zoe, I tip my hat to you

        Loading editor
    • Rainb0wSprinklz wrote:
      I thought Kyle "loved" Zoe, or at least had very deep feelings for her. Why would he go and fuck Madison behind Zoe's back? And when Misty tried to wash his bits, he freaked out because of his mothers abuse. If Madison tried to come on to him wouldn't he have freaked out again? I  thought it was a bit odd... I didn't really like the polygamy storyline last season and I wonder why they are doing it again. 

      I was confused about this too, but I guess from others theories that it's just animal instinct?

        Loading editor
    • Can you really kill two people who have already been dead before? Madison and Kyle are both basically dead. Madison already explained to us that she can't feel anything. She's not fully human. With that said, I don't think Zoe's "killer vagina" will have any affect on Madison or Kyle.

        Loading editor
    • Smallfrie24 wrote:
      Can you really kill two people who have already been dead before? Madison and Kyle are both basically dead. Madison already explained to us that she can't feel anything. She's not fully human. With that said, I don't think Zoe's "killer vagina" will have any affect on Madison or Kyle.

      Kyle and Madison are not undead or dead they are alive. They were ressurected which is different from be reanimated. So yes they can be killed again. 

        Loading editor
    • IM JUST SAYING ZOE AND KYLE NEED TO BE TOGETHER I MEAN REALLY MADISON IS A SLUT UGH

        Loading editor
    • Rainb0wSprinklz wrote: I thought Kyle "loved" Zoe, or at least had very deep feelings for her. Why would he go and fuck Madison behind Zoe's back? And when Misty tried to wash his bits, he freaked out because of his mothers abuse. If Madison tried to come on to him wouldn't he have freaked out again? I  thought it was a bit odd... I didn't really like the polygamy storyline last season and I wonder why they are doing it again. 

      doesn't Madison have that mind control power thing that Fiona taught her? it's not really mind control, more influence than anything. this could have been the reason too or because Madison was part of the resurrection thing.:) Also,(in a completely different topic) I think Kyle is the way he is because he's not JUST Kyle. He's just Kyle's head and a mixture of other boys. He did say that he wasn't Kyle so he could be: all the boys struggling to coexist in one body, none of the boys and have no soul and just a reanimated corpse there to serve Madison and Zoe(mostly Zoe because she 'sealed the kiss'), or he's the DEVIL. the Devil has been a constant in all the seasons :)

        Loading editor
    • Charinfox wrote: I think that both Kyle and Madison are tied to Zoe somehow because both seem to have a level of trust in her that they don't have for anyone else.

      With Kyle it's because at the party he and Zoe really hit it off. In Madison's case it's because Zoe killed her rapist. In Madison's eyes a favor like that really shows guts which she respects.

        Loading editor
    • 140.209.14.35 wrote: Prediction: Kyle eventually only wants to be with Zoe and starts rejecting Madison. Madison, out of jealousy, kills Zoe.

      Dude you must be a fortune teller or something because after this week's episode I would not be surprised at all if Madison accidentally on purpose killed Zoe.
      

      Then again, Madison might just brush off the pain of being rejected by being her brash, tough self again (think after she got raped). And she really can't be too mad at Zoe, after all I thought it was really clear that Kyle liked Zoe more when they were in her room around her computer.

        Loading editor
    • In the end, since this season's theme is all about female empowerment, Madison won't kill Zoe. 

        Loading editor
    • Looks like I won't be getting the happy and loving undead threesome I had hoped for.

      What a shock... ;)

        Loading editor
    • Those types of relationships never work out on televison and seeing as it's American Horror Story, it will certain end in a bloody or shocking way.

        Loading editor
    • Personally, I think Madison isn't in love with Kyle, but with Zoe. It's a bit out there, but just look at Madison's reaction when Zoe and Kyle exchange "I love you's" -- Madison doesn't cry until she hears Zoe say I love you back. Plus, if Madison really wanted Kyle all to herself, why would she propose a threesome with Zoe when they could just take turns like Zoe had said? If anything, Zoe used Kyle as a middle-man to get Zoe in the bed with her.It really does make sense if you think about it.

      Zoe so far is the only one who's been a real friend to Madison, seeing as Zoe chased the bus after the rape and was adamant on bringing Madison back from the dead. I think Zoe has yet to catch on, only seeing Madison as a kind of friend, but Madison's feelings are much deeper.

        Loading editor
    • 49.184.77.40 wrote: This is AHS, its not going to end happily ever after.

      I don't know. The show's second season finale is quite a happy ending for me.

        Loading editor
    • 24.250.58.224 wrote: Personally, I think Madison isn't in love with Kyle, but with Zoe. It's a bit out there, but just look at Madison's reaction when Zoe and Kyle exchange "I love you's" -- Madison doesn't cry until she hears Zoe say I love you back. Plus, if Madison really wanted Kyle all to herself, why would she propose a threesome with Zoe when they could just take turns like Zoe had said? If anything, Zoe used Kyle as a middle-man to get Zoe in the bed with her.It really does make sense if you think about it.

      Zoe so far is the only one who's been a real friend to Madison, seeing as Zoe chased the bus after the rape and was adamant on bringing Madison back from the dead. I think Zoe has yet to catch on, only seeing Madison as a kind of friend, but Madison's feelings are much deeper.

      I love the idea of Zoe and Madison become lovers. That'll suit the theme of this season. Yay Salvic Goddess!

        Loading editor
    • 180.245.249.42 wrote:

      49.184.77.40 wrote: This is AHS, its not going to end happily ever after.

      I don't know. The show's second season finale is quite a happy ending for me.

      A fame hungry mother blowing her murderous forsaken son's brains out after he confesses he has mommy and daddy issues. Lol ok I guess that's a good ending if ever there was one. 

        Loading editor
    • BadlyBruisedMuse wrote:
      180.245.249.42 wrote:

      49.184.77.40 wrote: This is AHS, its not going to end happily ever after.

      I don't know. The show's second season finale is quite a happy ending for me.
      A fame hungry mother blowing her murderous forsaken son's brains out after he confesses he has mommy and daddy issues. Lol ok I guess that's a good ending if ever there was one. 

      Mary Eunice was freed from the demon within her, the Nazi doctor killed himself and won't harm other people, Sister Jude found peace and died happy, Lana survived after all she's been through and ended the Bloody Face story entirely, etc. It's not your typical Disney and-they-lived-happy-ever-after ending, but all in all it IS a happy/good ending in that evil does not win, just like evil did not win in the first season - yes the Harmon are dead, but they are reunited together and technically the house did not win, because the Harmons will forever be working against it to scare people who would want to live there before the house can kill them.

        Loading editor
    • 24.250.58.224 wrote:
      Personally, I think Madison isn't in love with Kyle, but with Zoe. It's a bit out there, but just look at Madison's reaction when Zoe and Kyle exchange "I love you's" -- Madison doesn't cry until she hears Zoe say I love you back. Plus, if Madison really wanted Kyle all to herself, why would she propose a threesome with Zoe when they could just take turns like Zoe had said? If anything, Zoe used Kyle as a middle-man to get Zoe in the bed with her.It really does make sense if you think about it.

      Zoe so far is the only one who's been a real friend to Madison, seeing as Zoe chased the bus after the rape and was adamant on bringing Madison back from the dead. I think Zoe has yet to catch on, only seeing Madison as a kind of friend, but Madison's feelings are much deeper.

      Interesting theory. Especially since this season has yet to have its gay couple/protagonist ;) (Chad and Patrick in S1, Lana and Wendy in S2).

        Loading editor
    • BadlyBruisedMuse wrote:
      180.245.249.42 wrote:

      49.184.77.40 wrote: This is AHS, its not going to end happily ever after.

      I don't know. The show's second season finale is quite a happy ending for me.
      A fame hungry mother blowing her murderous forsaken son's brains out after he confesses he has mommy and daddy issues. Lol ok I guess that's a good ending if ever there was one. 

      I guess I AM a little bit of psychopath haha. I don't know ... for me a bad ending would be if the son did kill her fame hungry mother and continue his daddy's terror. I also find that Lana character to be quite annoying, too. But alas her actions make people in the present days won't have to be worried with her son. 

      Call me a psycho again but I also find Lana's scene in which he murders Johnny to be quite romantic. I mean, she still try to reconnect with her son in the latter's younger days. And she does say that "it's my fault" that Johnny become so evil. 

      I think that's a happy ending. Call me crazy. 

        Loading editor
    • HeBrokeStevie wrote:
      24.250.58.224 wrote:
      Personally, I think Madison isn't in love with Kyle, but with Zoe. It's a bit out there, but just look at Madison's reaction when Zoe and Kyle exchange "I love you's" -- Madison doesn't cry until she hears Zoe say I love you back. Plus, if Madison really wanted Kyle all to herself, why would she propose a threesome with Zoe when they could just take turns like Zoe had said? If anything, Zoe used Kyle as a middle-man to get Zoe in the bed with her.It really does make sense if you think about it.

      Zoe so far is the only one who's been a real friend to Madison, seeing as Zoe chased the bus after the rape and was adamant on bringing Madison back from the dead. I think Zoe has yet to catch on, only seeing Madison as a kind of friend, but Madison's feelings are much deeper.

      Interesting theory. Especially since this season has yet to have its gay couple/protagonist ;) (Chad and Patrick in S1, Lana and Wendy in S2).

      I love the idea of Zoe and Madison together. 

        Loading editor
    • HeBrokeStevie wrote:
      BadlyBruisedMuse wrote:
      180.245.249.42 wrote:

      49.184.77.40 wrote: This is AHS, its not going to end happily ever after.

      I don't know. The show's second season finale is quite a happy ending for me.
      A fame hungry mother blowing her murderous forsaken son's brains out after he confesses he has mommy and daddy issues. Lol ok I guess that's a good ending if ever there was one. 
      Mary Eunice was freed from the demon within her, the Nazi doctor killed himself and won't harm other people, Sister Jude found peace and died happy, Lana survived after all she's been through and ended the Bloody Face story entirely, etc. It's not your typical Disney and-they-lived-happy-ever-after ending, but all in all it IS a happy/good ending in that evil does not win, just like evil did not win in the first season - yes the Harmon are dead, but they are reunited together and technically the house did not win, because the Harmons will forever be working against it to scare people who would want to live there before the house can kill them.

      But that creepy kid killed his nanny. That's quiet a bad ending. 

        Loading editor
    • LanaCordelia wrote:
      HeBrokeStevie wrote:
      BadlyBruisedMuse wrote:
      180.245.249.42 wrote:

      49.184.77.40 wrote: This is AHS, its not going to end happily ever after.

      I don't know. The show's second season finale is quite a happy ending for me.
      A fame hungry mother blowing her murderous forsaken son's brains out after he confesses he has mommy and daddy issues. Lol ok I guess that's a good ending if ever there was one. 
      Mary Eunice was freed from the demon within her, the Nazi doctor killed himself and won't harm other people, Sister Jude found peace and died happy, Lana survived after all she's been through and ended the Bloody Face story entirely, etc. It's not your typical Disney and-they-lived-happy-ever-after ending, but all in all it IS a happy/good ending in that evil does not win, just like evil did not win in the first season - yes the Harmon are dead, but they are reunited together and technically the house did not win, because the Harmons will forever be working against it to scare people who would want to live there before the house can kill them.
      But that creepy kid killed his nanny. That's quiet a bad ending. 

      Yes there's the deal with Michael. But at the end of the day the story was centered around the Harmons and the house, and as far as they're concerned, evil didn't win.

        Loading editor
    • Well. I'm glad I'm not the only one who think that the last season's is quite a happy ending after all. 

        Loading editor
    • We must not underestimate the "Power of 3". The triquetra represents the wiccan triple goddess and the relationship between mind,body,soul...its a symbol of protection and the cycles of life,death,rebirth. Also it relates to wiccan rede that whatever you do comes back threefold.

      Not only is this a strong feminist themed season, as the triquetra symbolizes, but a season filled with themes of the tug of war and relationship between ones mind,body and soul and the cycles of life.

      Look at the FX promos, the commercial showed the power of 3 with Lange,Bates,and Bassett dressed in black taking off the masks, plus the season's poster artwork of the snake in the 3 mouths...the snake itslef is an ouroboros...the cycle of eternal return...

      The council has 3 members, Delphine had 3 daughters..

      the Madison/Zoe/Kyle love triangle...it all goes with the general theme of what the triquetra and wicca is all about...

      feminine power

      conflict and relationship between one's mind/body/soul (all 3 characters are compromised)

      cycle of life (undead/dead)

      and threefold consequence over ones actions (the love triangle has emotional/physical repercussions)

        Loading editor
    • 63.143.218.64 wrote:
      We must not underestimate the "Power of 3". The triquetra represents the wiccan triple goddess and the relationship between mind,body,soul...its a symbol of protection and the cycles of life,death,rebirth. Also it relates to wiccan rede that whatever you do comes back threefold.

      Not only is this a strong feminist themed season, as the triquetra symbolizes, but a season filled with themes of the tug of war and relationship between ones mind,body and soul and the cycles of life.

      Look at the FX promos, the commercial showed the power of 3 with Lange,Bates,and Bassett dressed in black taking off the masks, plus the season's poster artwork of the snake in the 3 mouths...the snake itslef is an ouroboros...the cycle of eternal return...

      The council has 3 members, Delphine had 3 daughters..

      the Madison/Zoe/Kyle love triangle...it all goes with the general theme of what the triquetra and wicca is all about...

      feminine power

      conflict and relationship between one's mind/body/soul (all 3 characters are compromised)

      cycle of life (undead/dead)

      and threefold consequence over ones actions (the love triangle has emotional/physical repercussions)

      Great job picking up on that, I have no clue if the writer's did this on purpose or if it's just a happy coincidence. But still it would be cool either way and 3 is a prime number as you all should know.

        Loading editor
    • I predict Madison is going to try to kill Zoe to eliminate the other possible supremes and also because she is jealous. I don't really want Zoe to die so I hope she kills Madison again and this time for good.

        Loading editor
    • i.don't.think.so.and.i.think.madison.loves.zoe.don't.think.she.is.jealous.of.zoe

        Loading editor
    • 24.231.35.188 wrote:
      i.don't.think.so.and.i.think.madison.loves.zoe.don't.think.she.is.jealous.of.zoe

      I am hoping that happens, but it is not a hundred percent leaning that way, but it is still possible.

        Loading editor
    • The threesome idea was intriguing from Madison... either Kyle wanted Zoe and she thought that if she wanted to have him she'd have to share with Zoe, or she in fact wants Zoe and used Kyle as a wingman to get her.

        Loading editor
    • Jcfaz
      Jcfaz removed this reply because:
      03:15, December 23, 2013
      This reply has been removed
      24.231.35.188 wrote:
      i.don't.think.so.and.i.think.madison.loves.zoe.don't.think.she.is.jealous.of.zoe

      cool!!!!!!! 

        Loading editor
    • 24.231.35.188 wrote:
      i.don't.think.so.and.i.think.madison.loves.zoe.don't.think.she.is.jealous.of.zoe

      i'm allowed to make a prediction just as you are and yours may not be right and neither may mine but you should'nt tell me mine's wrong 

        Loading editor
    • omg, I ship Zoe and Kyle so hard, as well as Taissa and Evan!

        Loading editor
    • I love the idea that Madison actually loves Zoe! That would be a sweet twist!

        Loading editor
    • I will ship any future characters that Evan and Taissa play in this show

        Loading editor
    • Seeing as how hell-bent Madison is on being the Supreme, I predict that she will try to take down anyone and everyone that she sees as competition, including Zoe (I actually believe Madison has or did have feelings for Zoe, but she will push those feelings aside if it meant coming out on top). And Kyle, acting as the new "guard dog", will kill Madison in order to protect Zoe, who as his creator is his "owner" in a way.

        Loading editor
    • Calm Maniac wrote:
      This started in episode 8 The Dead. I am really wondering how long that relationship will go, and I am really wondering how will it and if it will, death, blood and tears or how knows what else.

      Would really love to hear opinions on this.

      The name "Zoe" means life.

        Loading editor
    • Seems like they did get a semi happy ending :)

        Loading editor
    • Yeah. Which kinda bugs me because they were supposed to be a Romeo and Juliet kinda thing >.>

        Loading editor
    • HeBrokeStevie wrote:
      Yeah. Which kinda bugs me because they were supposed to be a Romeo and Juliet kinda thing >.>

      I agree, but they did have one thing in come with Romeo, and Juliet. They both died, but they were brought back

        Loading editor
    • Calm Maniac wrote:
      HeBrokeStevie wrote:
      Yeah. Which kinda bugs me because they were supposed to be a Romeo and Juliet kinda thing >.>
      I agree, but they did have one thing in come with Romeo, and Juliet. They both died, but they were brought back

      Doesn't feel quite R&J to me. They had no "we're on enemy sides but we're in love", and they had no tragic ending.

        Loading editor
    • I think Ryan Murphy realized that their wasn't really too much sex and decided to start this relationship. If the deleted sex scene between Madison and Spalind was viewed I think that would have been great. But then again who has sex with someone who kept you as a doll baby.

        Loading editor
    • 49.184.77.40 wrote:
      This is AHS, its not going to end happily ever after.

      I disagree.  The endings are bittersweet.  While there is tragedy along the way, things somehow have a way of working out.

        Loading editor
    • Rainb0wSprinklz wrote:
      I thought Kyle "loved" Zoe, or at least had very deep feelings for her. Why would he go and fuck Madison behind Zoe's back? And when Misty tried to wash his bits, he freaked out because of his mothers abuse. If Madison tried to come on to him wouldn't he have freaked out again? I  thought it was a bit odd... I didn't really like the polygamy storyline last season and I wonder why they are doing it again. 

      To answer your first question, Madison seduced Kyle.  She cojoled him into embracing her and eventually having sex with her.  And because of her beauty and seductive powers, it's hard for any guy not to fall for her charms.

      To answer your second question, while Misty was washing Kyle, his mother's abuse was recent and still fresh in his mind.  That's why he went all crazy.  By the time he started the threesome, the memories of the abuse started to fade away. 

        Loading editor
    • I was kind of disappointed to see Madison going back to her bitchy self.  I wasn't surprised that she would, but I had kind of hope that the writers would explore her vulnerable side after she was brought back to life.  But I guess that it is what it is.  Madison is Madison. 

        Loading editor
    • Yes, I too was rooting to see a more vulnerable side of Madison, or something different than "just a bitch". Also I liked her pre-death bitchiness, it was sassy and funny, after being revived though she was just unecessary bitchy, it wasn't nearly as entertaining.

        Loading editor
    • So do i  it was just a sad turn of events. They could of went a different angle when it came to this relationship. I was a tad disapointed

        Loading editor
    • I liked the apparent polyamorous relationship where it seemed as if they all had feelings for each other as opposed to season two when it was more like two relationships involving a common denominator. I was disappointed to the relationship dissolve into a love triangle thing. 

        Loading editor
    • Agreed. Also I'm still waiting for the Romeo/Juliet thing, rofl. Not seeing it.

        Loading editor
    • lads im confused why didnt kyle have a brain haemorrhage when he slept with zoe ? is it because hes already died?

        Loading editor
    • Yes, it is.

        Loading editor
    • 54.81.127.251
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Advertisement | Your ad here

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki