The Butchery On Main is a restaurant decorated with an interesting mix of old-fashioned diner-styled, with the comforts of wi-fi and a wide choice of takeaway coffee.
A large modern kitchen, with long steel counters equipped with functional utensils and cooking appliances.
A refrigerating cell used to store meat.
- Ivy Mayfair-Richards - Co-owner and chef (deceased)
- Ally Mayfair-Richards - Co-owner and receptionist
- Roger - Sous-chef (deceased)
- Pedro Morales - Kitchen worker (deceased)
- Several unidentified kitchen workers and waiting staff
- The Butchery On Main was set up in the vacant locations of the COBA Beauty Academy, Orange County, California, after the Academy moved and left the building empty.