This article is incomplete.
This article may be in need of reorganization to comply with guidelines for content. Please help by editing the article to make improvements to the overall structure.
|American Horror Story|
|Images and Video|
Episodic Music Edit
These are individual songs, not score compositions.
|Song||Links||Artist||Episode or Theme||Scene|
|"Tonight You Belong To Me"||Patience and Prudence||Pilot||Troy and Bryan demolish the house|
|"Tonight You Belong To Me"||Patience and Prudence||Afterbirth||The Ramos family flees|
|"Special Death"||Mirah||Tate and Violet||Scenes related to Tate and Violet|
|"Tainted Love"||Hannah Peel||Promotional||Used in Clues videos|
Featured in Murder House Edit
- "Tonight You Belong To Me"by Patience and Prudence (When Troy and Bryan demolish the house)Spotify
- "Special Death" by Mirah (Scenes related to Tate and Violet)Spotify
- "Twisted Nerve" by Bernard Herrmann (Westfield High Massacre related scenes)Spotify
- "Blood Gets Thin" by Pete And The Pirates (Violet and Leah fight)Spotify
- "Flickers" by Son Lux (When Violet and Tate talk about scaring Leah)Spotify
- "Baby, You Ain't Looking Right" by PowerSolo (Closing Credits)Spotify
- "Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures)" by The 5th Dimension (During the opening scene)Spotify
- "Special Death" by Mirah (Violet and Leah talk about what happened in the basement)Spotify
- "Make it with You" by Ian McCutcheon/ originally by Bread (Bianca's elevator dream)Spotify
- "Do You" by Carina Round (Scene where Vivien brings a cupcake to Violet's room/Ben drinking wine with Hayden) Spotify
- "For Everything A Reason"by Carina Round (Scene of Larry burying Hayden and finding Moira's skeleton) Spotify
- "Lavender Moon" by Haroula Rose (When Violet's giving Addie a makeover)Spotify
- "Big Mother" by Feeding People (When Violet's reading on her bed) Spotify
- Dracula - The Beginning by Wojciech Kilar
- "Suite for Solo Cello No. 5 in C Minor: Allemande" by Yo-Yo Ma / originally by Bach (Vivien's dream)Spotify
- "I, The Sun" by Lights On (Violet comes back to her room after seeing ghosts in the basement)
- "I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl" by Nina Simone (While Vivien's pleasuring herself)Spotify
- "Don't Look Back" by Kissing Cousins (Played when Maria haunts Violet) Spotify
- "Harsh Realm" by Widowspeak (When Vivien and Violet talk about love)Spotify
- "XXX" by Natalie Nylon (When Chad shops at the S&M/Sex Shop.)
- "Good for Nothin' Joe" by Lena Horne (During the opening scene)Spotify
- "Nightmare" by Artie Shaw (Scenes related to the Black Dahlia)Spotify
- "Spooky" by Martha Reeves (During Hayden/Travis' bed scene)Spotify
- "Spooky" by Atlanta Rhythm Section / originally by the Classics IV (Flashback of Ben & Hayden in a Boston bar)Spotify
- "M1A2 Battalion Of Hate" by Wehrwolfe (Song playing when Tate's alarm clock goes off)Spotify
- "Hate My Way" by Throwing Muses (When Ben comes to Violet's room to talk about her truancy)Spotify
- "Hazard" by Gossling (Scene where Tate and Violet talk about both being dead)Spotify
- En Infiel by Marvelous Toy (When Violet meets Gabe)Spotify
- "Tonight You Belong To Me" by Patience and Prudence (When the Ramoses are escaping the Murder House)Spotify
- "Loretta" and "Roses Today" by John (or Johnny) Scott (the two instrumental background lounge tracks when Constance Langdon talks to her hairdresser near the end of the episode)
- The Little Drummer Boy – Harry Simeone Chorale (Christmas tree scene)
Other Episodes/Repeating Themes Edit
- "American Horror Story" by Cesar Davila-Irizzary & Charlie Clouser (Opening credits)Spotify
- "The Beginning" from Dracula (1992) (Played in all flashbacks of the Infantata/the Montgomerys)Spotify
- "Swing the Blues Away" by The Brad Hatfield Trio Spotify
Featured in AsylumEdit
- Dominique by Soeur Marie (In the common room of Briarcliff)
- Goes My Baby (Re-Recorded) by The Drifters There Goes My Baby by The Drifters (Kit singing along as he closes shop)
- Bucket of Blood (Carrie) by Pino Donaggio (Lana Winters Arrives at the Asylum)
- Pater Noster by Richard Eihhorn (Sister Jude dining with Monsignor Timmothy Howard)
- Moon in My Mind by Frankie Rose (Leo and Teresa enter the abandoned asylum)
- Softly Baby by Red Garland (Lana and Wendy talking)
- Lovemaker, Lovebreaker by Frank Fafara (Kit and Alma lay in bed after sex)
Featured in CovenEdit
Featured in Websites or Promotions Edit
- "Tubular Bells" by Mike Oldfield (From "The Exorcist" score.)
- "Danse Macabre" by Camille Saint-Saens.
- "Ave Maria for Cello and Piano" by Bach Gounod.
- "All You Leave Behind" by Hannah Cartwright and Ross Tones.
- "Nighty Night" by Louise Dowd.
You're Going To Die In There: Edit
- Outside : "This Time" performed by Richard Blandon and the Dubs (Written by Dave Antrell.)
- 1940’s : "Twice as Nice" by Werner Tautz.
- 1950’s : "A Real Reel Switcher" by Eunice Russ Frost with The Earl Palmer Combo.
- 1970’s : "R&R" by Will Johnstone, Nicholas Thomas Emmanuel Amour, and Andrew Philip Carroll.
- 1980’s : "London Boy" by Ian Curnow.
- 2000’s: "Mystic Maze" by Kully B and Calvin Kahn.