"Return to Roanoke: Three Days in Hell" is a made-for-television reality show series and a sequel to the successful My Roanoke Nightmare. The show was planned by producers but never aired on television due to its disturbing content, as all but one participant were killed during filming.
Originally, Sidney Aaron James was going to do a sequel to My Roanoke Nightmare about the cast and crew who are forced to spend three days in the Roanoke House while strange occurances begin to happen, this was mostly token negatively among fans, but Sidney's plans for this sequel were cut short when all of the main cast were murdered by a possessed Lee Harris and the actual real Lost Colony, including himself, who was axed in the stomach by Agnes Mary Winstead.
Every cast member of Return to Roanoke died in the span of those three days, except for Lee Harris, who was possessed by Scáthach at the time. Many of cast did not return including William van Henderson, Ashley Gilbert and Brian Wells. While doing a Spirit Chasers episode, cast member Ashley Gilbert was stabbed in the stomach by Piggy Man.
- Rory Monahan - throat sliced and stabbed by Miranda and Bridget Jane
- Shelby Miller - slit her own throat
- Matt Miller - head bashed in by Shelby Miller
- Dominic Banks - repeatedly stabbed by Piggy Man
- Monet Tumusiime - impaled on wood shaft by Scáthach possessed Lee Harris
- Agnes Mary Winstead - head sliced inbetween by Thomasin White
- Dylan (unknown second name) - disemboweled by Ambrose White
- Audrey Tindall - shot dead by police in attempt to kill Lee Harris
During the production for Return To Roanoke, three teenagers, hoping to get famous by posting pictures of the private house on social media accounts were also murdered during the production by the Lost Colony with their deaths being recorded all on their iCloud accounts.
- Todd Allan Connors - throat slit by Scáthach possessed Lee Harris
- Milo - impaled on stakes and burned alive by The Roanoke Colony
- Sophie Green - impaled on stakes and burned alive by The Roanoke Colony
- Dylan became an official participant late in the show as a request made by Sidney before he dies.
- Many actors who appeared in My Roanoke Nightmare did not appear on this sequel.
- Actor Ashley Gilbert, who reenacted Cricket Marlowe on the original show, was not invited back to appear on the sequel.
- Actor William van Henderson, who reenacted Elias Cunningham, was invited to appear on the show, but declined.
- An unnamed actress who portrayed Scáthach also did not appear on the show.
- Along with Lee Harris, Audrey Tindall survived long enough to reach the end of the Blood Moon, but was shot down by police when she attempted to kill Lee.