"Return to Roanoke: Three Days in Hell" is a made-for-television reality show series and a sequel to the successful My Roanoke Nightmare. The show was planned by producers but never aired on television due to its disturbing content, as all but one participant were killed during filming.
- Dylan became an official participant late in the show as a request made by Sidney before he dies.
- Many actors who appeared in My Roanoke Nightmare did not appear on this sequel.
- Actor Ashley Gilbert, who reenacted Cricket Marlowe on the original show, was not invited back to appear on the sequel.
- Actor William van Henderson, who reenacted Elias Cunningham, was invited to appear on the show, but declined.
- An unnamed actress who portrayed Scáthach also did not appear on the show.
- Along with Lee Harris, Audrey Tindall survived long enough to reach the end of the Blood Moon, but was shot down by police when she attempted to kill Lee.