|"The war is coming... and you are going to lose"|
|Portrayed by||Gabourey Sidibe|
|Last Appearance||The Seven Wonders|
|Occupation||Council member at Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies|
|Relationships||Zoe Benson (colleague) |
|Powers and Abilities|
|Magic in "Coven" (for Witches and Voodoo)|
Queenie is a Council member and a witch at Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies, and is described as a "tough girl". She is a self-proclaimed "human voodoo doll", able to transfer self-inflicted wounds and the pain associated with them to another person.  She is now a member of the witch council.
Growing up in the foster care system, Queenie spent her whole life longing for a place to call home. Now, a star student with unlimited potential at Miss Robichaux's Academy, this inner-city math prodigy may have finally found a true family - if she can survive the experience.
Queenie worked in a fast-food restaurant before she enrolled in Miss Robichaux's Academy. During a shift at work, Queenie was confronted by an irate customer, who insisted that she did not give him the proper amount of food. Queenie, being gifted in math, firmly told the customer that his true intention was to get extra food for free and that she would not tolerate it. Angered, the customer insulted her weight. She retaliated by dipping her arm into boiling oil and transferred the resulting pain and physical damage to the customer's arm. Despite no evidence to incriminate Queenie, she was let go from her job. It was at this time that Cordelia Foxx found Queenie and took her in. There, she learned that she was the descendant of the witch, Tituba, who sparked the Salem witch trials. 
Personality and Appearance Edit
Queenie is an obese girl, a trait that Madison ridicules. Despite this, Queenie shows no signs of a defeated attitude and carries herself with confidence and pride. She has short curly hair and a tough disposition. Queenie makes it a point to knock Madison off her pedestal when given the opportunity. She is very intelligent, as the only member of the Coven to possess a Voodoo-like power and as the Coven's only black member, she often feels isolated and different from the other witches. Queenie's hell showed that she hates not receiving respect. Despite this, she remains a powerful witch.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Human Voodoo Doll: Queenie's unique ability, to transfer self-inflicted wounds and the pain to anyone she desires. She used this ability to defend herself in dangerous situations, such as shooting herself in the head with a gun to kill a witch-hunter. Queenie also used her magic to prove her point, like reminding Madison of her capabilities when insults and magical blows exchange by stabbing herself in the hand with a fork and transferring the injury to her opponent or burning people by dipping her hand in boiling hot oil.
- Descensum: Queenie's able to project herself in and out of the afterlife multiple times, with more ease than other witches.
- Telekinesis: Queenie weakened and eventually obliterated a tomb wall, whilst pulling a coffin out of it. She also seemed to mastered it, by performing the feat successfully in the trial of Seven Wonders by commanding her candle to slide to her hand.
- Vitalum Vitalis: Queenie revived Misty Day by breathing her life force into her. However, Queenie didn't master the ability enough to call upon it when she wanted, as shown in her failure in performing this task in the trial of the Seven Wonders.
- Concilium: In competing for Supreme Queenie cruelly coerced Misty to pulling her own hair in retaliation for Misty magically making Queenie assault her herself with slaps to her own face.
- Transmutation: Queenie's able to disappear and reappear in any location she desire, as she was able to play tag with her peers with this ability.
Queenie was introduced after she, Nan, and Madison Montgomery pull a rather scary prank on the new student, Zoe Benson. At dinner, Queenie has a fiery exchange with Madison, showcasing her unique ability to direct her wounds and pain onto whomever she targets by stabbing herself with a fork and laughing as Madison screams from the blood leaking from her own hand. 
During a meeting with the students and the headmistress, Queenie discloses her origins. She used to work at a fast-food restaurant, but was fired because of an incident with an irate customer that she used her powers on.
Later that day, she noticed how visibly frustrated Nan was and followed the clairvoyant girl upstairs, who released Fiona Goode's hidden captive, Delphine LaLaurie. Delphine encountered Queenie in the hallway and the two had a heated exchange. Delphine eventually knocked Queenie unconscious with an unexpected blow to the head with a candlestick. 
Delphine (posing as the new maid under Fiona's orders) refuses to serve Queenie lunch because of her race. Fiona then forces Delphine to be Queenie's personal slave because she hates racism. While forcing Delphine to make dessert for her, they both see Bastien outside. Queenie manages to draw him away with a sample of Delphine's blood, but rather than kill him, she tries to talk to him, stating that they are both creatures who just want love. She offers herself sexually and he takes her from behind, clasping a semi-hoof hand over her mouth to muffle her screams. The encounter leaves her at the brink of death until being discovered by Fiona, who breathes new life into her. She is later questioned by the council about Madison's disappearance.
During Halloween night, Queenie is told by Nan to rest, but she refuses. Eventually, she is forced upstairs by Zoe in order to be safe. When Delphine does not return with ice for her wounds, she orders Spalding to investigate, only to hear him cry out in pain from being struck by one of Delphine's daughters, now brought back as a zombie. Delphine's daughter sees Queenie and attempts to kill her. Queenie's powers prove useless against it. She is then saved by LaLaurie.
Zoe, Queenie, and Nan decide to come together as a coven and use a spirit board to locate Madison, during which they encounter the Axeman of New Orleans, who yearns for release.
Delphine and Queenie bond over hamburgers, but Delphine tells Queenie that the other witches will never truly accept her because of her race. Queenie visits Marie, who offers her a home in exchange for Delphine. On a tip from Marie, Queenie asks Delphine about her past, who confesses that she murdered a child her husband fathered with a slave and used its blood as a night mask. A disgusted Queenie willingly turns Delphine over to Marie.
One evening, a man assaults Queenie in the desolate part of New Orleans. She picks up a board with nails in it and drive it into her own hand, making him bleed, then whacks him with it for good measure. Madison and Zoe find her and ask her to come back. Queenie says Marie Laveau set her straight about them not being her true friends and that she is working for the voodoo now. Madison taunts her, pointing out that even if Fiona slit her throat, Madison still stays for the Coven while Queenie left just because she was feeling left out. Zoe says that a new Supreme is rising, and Queenie mocks her, asking if Zoe thinks it's her, since Fiona had also lied and told Queenie it could be her. Queenie proceeds to take the beating heart of the man, explaining to the witches that Marie needs a dark heart to make a potion to give Queenie more powers, and the man had raped three school girls already. She tells them that witchcraft and voodoo is too big to fit in New Orleans, and they are both in the losing side of the upcoming war.  Queenie is shot in the gut by Hank in an assault on Cornrow City, but she has the presence of mind to stop the attack by focusing her power on Hank and shooting herself in the head. Whether or not she survived her wounds, both of which where inflicted by blessed bullets, is yet to be determined. 
It is revealed that Queenie survived the shot when she arrives unceremoniously at Nan's funeral. She has also reattached Delphine's severed head and hand back on her body (without any scars as Kyle remarks). Cordelia goes to talk to Queenie, who tells Cordelia her belief that she is the next Supreme as she was not killed by the blessed bullet that she was shot with.
Queenie competed with the other candidates for supremacy. She passed Telekinesis, Coercion, Descensum, and Transmutation. She has shown Vitalum Vitalis as well, but couldn't perform it for the test. She became, after Cordelia's rise to Supremacy, a member of the council alongside Zoe.
- Queenie: "I grew up on white girl shit, like Charmed and Sabrina The Teenage Cracker."
- To Madison Montgomery: Stop what? I don't feel nothing! I'm a human voodoo doll.
- Queenie: "Bitch, I will eat you!"
- Queenie: "Yo, who you callin' a slave, bitch? Yo, who is this stinky old lady?"
- To Delphine LaLaurie: "You think I'm any less perplexed? I dragged my ass all the way here from Detroit to be with my, quote, "sister witches" and, instead, I'm sitting in a fast-food parking lot at 3 in the morning with an immortal racist. How'd that happen?"
- To the Council: "Madison Montgomery is a stone-cold bitch, who loves hard drinking, big dicks, and trouble. If she's dead, it's probably because she got wasted and offered the Grim Reaper a hand-job or something."
- To Zoe Benson and Madison Montgomery: "The war is coming... and you are going to lose."
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Episode: Bitchcraft
- ↑ http://www.fxnetworks.com/assets/ahs/img/downloads/FX_AHSC_FanGuide.pdf
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Episode: Boy Parts
- ↑ Episode: The Sacred Taking
- ↑ Episode: Head