Growing up in the foster care system, Queenie spent her whole life longing for a place to call home. Now, a star student with unlimited potential at Miss Robichaux's Academy, this inner-city math prodigy may have finally found a true family – if she can survive the experience.
Queenie worked in a fast-food restaurant before she enrolled in Miss Robichaux's Academy. During a shift at work, Queenie was confronted by an irate customer, who insisted that she did not give him the proper amount of food. Queenie, being gifted in math, firmly told the customer that his true intention was to get extra food for free and that she would not tolerate it. Angered, the customer insulted her weight. She retaliated by dipping her arm into boiling oil and transferred the resulting pain and physical damage to the customer's arm. Despite no evidence to incriminate Queenie, she was let go from her job. It was at this time that Cordelia Foxx found Queenie and took her in. There, she learned that she was the descendant of the witch, Tituba, who sparked the Salem witch trials. 
Personality and Appearance
Queenie is an obese girl, a trait that Madison ridicules. Despite this, Queenie shows no signs of a defeated attitude and carries herself with confidence and pride. She has a sassy attitude. She has short curly hair and a tough disposition. Queenie makes it a point to knock Madison off her pedestal when given the opportunity. She is very intelligent, as the only member of the Coven to possess a Voodoo-like power and as the Coven's only black member, she often feels isolated and different from the other witches. Queenie's hell showed that she hates not receiving respect. Through her experiences as part of the coven, she develops new abilities beyond her primary power, enough to become part of the Witch's Council
Queenie, with the help of Nan and Madison, pulled a rather scary prank on the new student, Zoe Benson. At dinner, Queenie had a fiery exchange with Madison, showcasing her unique ability to direct her wounds and pain onto whomever she targets by stabbing herself with a fork and laughing as Madison screams from the blood leaking from her own hand. 
During a meeting with the students and the headmistress, Queenie discloses her origins. She used to work at a fast-food restaurant, but was fired because of an incident with an irate customer on whom she had used her powers to burn his hand.
Later that day, she noticed how visibly frustrated Nan was and followed the clairvoyant girl upstairs, who released Fiona Goode's hidden captive, Delphine LaLaurie. Delphine encountered Queenie in the hallway and the two had a heated exchange. Delphine eventually knocked Queenie unconscious with an unexpected blow to the head with a candlestick. 
Delphine (posing as the new maid under Fiona's orders) refuses to serve Queenie lunch because of her race. Fiona then forces Delphine to be Queenie's personal slave because she hates racism. While forcing Delphine to make dessert for her, they both see Bastien outside. Queenie manages to draw him away with a sample of Delphine's blood, but rather than kill him, she tries to talk to him, stating that they are both creatures who just want love. She offers herself sexually and he takes her from behind, clasping a semi-hoof hand over her mouth to muffle her screams. The encounter leaves her at the brink of death until being discovered by Fiona, who breathes new life into her. She is later questioned by the council about Madison's disappearance.
During Halloween night, Queenie is told by Nan to rest, but she refuses. Eventually, she is forced upstairs by Zoe in order to be safe. When Delphine does not return with ice for her wounds, she orders Spalding to investigate, only to hear him cry out in pain from being struck by one of Delphine's daughters, now brought back as a zombie. Delphine's daughter sees Queenie and attempts to kill her. Queenie's powers prove useless against it. She is then saved by LaLaurie.
Zoe, Queenie, and Nan decide to come together as a coven and use a spirit board to locate Madison, during which they encounter the Axeman of New Orleans, who yearns for release.
Delphine and Queenie bond over hamburgers, but Delphine tells Queenie that the other witches will never truly accept her because of her race. Queenie visits Marie, who offers her a home in exchange for Delphine. On a tip from Marie, Queenie asks Delphine about her past, who confesses that she murdered a child her husband fathered with a slave and used its blood as a night mask. A disgusted Queenie willingly turns Delphine over to Marie.
One evening, a man assaults Queenie in the desolate part of New Orleans. She picks up a board with nails in it and drive it into her own hand, making him bleed, then whacks him with it for good measure. Madison and Zoe find her and ask her to come back. Queenie says Marie Laveau set her straight about them not being her true friends and that she is working for the voodoo now. Madison taunts her, pointing out that even if Fiona slit her throat, Madison still stays for the Coven while Queenie left just because she was feeling left out. Zoe says that a new Supreme is rising, and Queenie mocks her, asking if Zoe thinks it's her, since Fiona had also lied and told Queenie it could be her. Queenie proceeds to take the beating heart of the man, explaining to the witches that Marie needs a dark heart to make a potion to give Queenie more powers, and the man had raped three school girls already. She tells them that witchcraft and voodoo are too big to both fit in New Orleans, and they are both in the losing side of the upcoming war.  Queenie is shot in the gut by Hank in an assault on Cornrow City, but she has the presence of mind to stop the attack by focusing her power on Hank and shooting herself in the head. Whether or not she survived her wounds, both of which were inflicted by blessed bullets, is yet to be determined. 
Queenie, having survived the gut shot, arrives unceremoniously at Nan's funeral. She has also reattached Delphine's severed head and hand back on her body (without any scars as Kyle remarks). Cordelia goes to talk to Queenie, who tells Cordelia her belief that she is the next Supreme as she was not killed by the blessed bullet that she was shot with.
Queenie competed with the other candidates for supremacy. She passed Telekinesis, Coercion, Descensum, and Transmutation. She has shown Vitalum Vitalis as well, but couldn't perform it for the test. She became, after Cordelia's rise to Supremacy, a member of the Witches' Council alongside Zoe.
In 2015, Cordelia enchants Queenie's ticket for the Price is Right, magically ensuring that she will win big. While in Los Angeles, Queenie checks into the Hotel Cortez and is unhappy with her room, describing an intense feeling of "bad juju", which deeply unsettles her. She asks the hotel manager, Iris, if she can change her room, but is informed that there are no refunds. While freshening up in the restroom, Ramona Royale jumps out from behind the shower curtain, hungering for the witch's blood. Just as Queenie is about to use her power to finish Ramona off, James March appears and stabs Queenie with a knife, as her magic is unable to have any effect on ghosts. Ramona then drinks a wounded Queenie's blood to rejuvenate herself, killing the latter.
Queenie was a witch of considerable power who has the special ability of Injury Transference . She also has mastered four out of the Seven Wonders.
- Telekinesis - One of the Seven Wonders, the magical ability to move things with only the power of the mind.
- Concilium - One of the Seven Wonders, more commonly known as Mind Control, the magical ability to bend the will of another individual and force them to do whatever the user desires.
- Transmutation - One of the Seven Wonders, also known as Teleportation, the ability to move from one place to another without physically occupying the space in between.
- Descensum - One of the Seven Wonders, also known as Astral Projection, the magical ability to descend the astral body into your own personal Hell.
- Injury Transference he magical ability to sympathetically transmute one's own injuries onto someone else, whilst not enduring the pain or damage of the injury themselves.
- Banishing Spell: An exorcism of evil spirits. Performed by Nan, Queenie and Zoe to banish the Axeman's ghost from the Academy
|“||Salvo Liberatsum Spirito Malus Nequam pessimus petor Cantum sufficare non levsusne milte illuc ubi mal spiritus sunt mortem cadaver putridum repraesent infur imperator requiru a choro.||”|
- Queenie is the sixth character to make a crossover appearance in another season. She books to stay at the Hotel Cortez when she travels to join the studio audience of The Price Is Right.
- If Queenie goes to hell, she would end up serving customers in the fast food restaurant forever as shown during the Trial of Descensum. On the other hand, since Queenie was mostly an innocent, it is unlikely that she would end up there.
- Vitalum Vitalis is the only power Queenie does not possess out of the Seven Wonders. She was also not shown performing pyrokinesis and divination.
- She seemingly brought Misty Day back to life after she was interred alive, however this may have been due to Misty's Resurgence power on herself.
- Queenie: "I grew up on white girl shit, like Charmed and Sabrina The Teenage Cracker."
- To Madison Montgomery: Stop what? I don't feel nothing! I'm a human voodoo doll.
- To Madison Montgomery: "Bitch, I will eat you!"
- Queenie (To Delphine LaLaurie): "You best put that food down in front of me before I frisbee this plate at your head."
- To Delphine LaLaurie: "You think I'm any less perplexed? I dragged my ass all the way here from Detroit to be with my, quote, "sister witches" and, instead, I'm sitting in a fast-food parking lot at 3 in the morning with an immortal racist. How'd that happen?"
- To the Council: "Madison Montgomery is a stone-cold bitch, who loves hard drinking, big dicks, and trouble. If she's dead, it's probably because she got wasted and offered the Grim Reaper a hand-job or something."
- To Zoe Benson: "Dude, there's a shit-ton of books in there and not one of them is written in English."
- To Ramona Royale: "Yeah, I'm a human voodoo doll, bitch!"
- "I ain't nobody's protein shake bitch!" To Ramona Royale
- "I see you finally got that makeover. Guess you figured you could makeover a little history too." To Delphine LaLaurie
- See also: Queenie/Media
- ↑ Episode: The Replacements
- ↑ Episode: Battle Royale
- ↑ http://www.fxnetworks.com/assets/ahs/img/downloads/FX_AHSC_FanGuide.pdf
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Episode: Boy Parts
- ↑ Episode: Bitchcraft
- ↑ Episode: The Sacred Taking
- ↑ Episode: Head