Mallory comes from a long line of witches whose bloodline stretches all the way to Salem. Her parents caught her floating in her sleep and believed she was a Devil worshipper. After the Supreme Cordelia Goode revealed witches to the world, Mallory was identified and enrolled to the Robichaux's Academy. Zoe, one of her teachers, saw potential in Mallory's powers, as Mallory flawlessly turned a flower's petals to blue and then turned the petals themselves to butterflies, impressing her Supreme. Mallory is very empathetic and connected to all of the people around her, and seeing her sister witches fall down has been emotionally intense for her.
Sometime before the Apocalypse, for her protection, she was placed under an Identity Spell and took on the new role of personal assistant to Coco. She had no great love for her job and could feel the true person she was clawing underneath the surface.
Personality and Appearance
Before the apocalypse, under an identity spell, Mallory is a stylish individual who seems eager to help Coco establish herself as a social media influencer. As her true self, a bright, kind and promising witch, Mallory often wears natural, comfortable clothes as well as golden hair pieces, often giving her a fairy-like appearance.
Following the apocalypse, Mallory is made to wear a dull, grey outfit and have her hair styled in a tall bun due to her position as a servant at Outpost 3. She is eager to be upgraded to purple status and feels left out due to the people she came with all being made purples.
Mallory is first seen at the hair salon where her boss, Coco is getting her hair done by hairdresser Gallant. Everyone's phones suddenly receive an emergency alert that a ballistic missile is set to impact Los Angeles and to seek shelter. Coco first dismisses it as a hoax, but her father calls her to tell her the threat is real and to get to Santa Monica airport where a private jet is waiting. Mallory and Coco run out of the salon and get into a car that is waiting for them.
On their way to the airport, Mallory tells Coco that she needs to go home as she can't get a hold of her mom, but Coco begs her to stay, telling her she would be lost without her and offers her brother's ticket, to which Mallory agrees. As they arrive at the airport, Gallant and his grandmother Evie show up. Mr. Gallant tells Coco that he heard her father say there were four spaces and that he and Evie are here to take the remaining two.
Onboard, Mallory goes to the cockpit to ask the pilots where they are going but finds that the plane is unmanned. Suddenly, the missile hits Los Angeles and the plane begins to rock violently, but it restores itself quickly. Coco, Mallory and Mr. Gallant look out of the window to see a mushroom cloud rising where Los Angeles has been destroyed.
A few weeks later at Outpost 3, Mallory has been put into servitude as a gray, waiting on the purples. Whilst serving mineral water, she asks Coco is she has spoken to Wilhemina Venable about making her a purple, but Coco tells her that she scares her and that Mallory doesn't have a good reason to be a purple like Evie and Gallant do.
When the song on the jukebox changes, Gallant believes this is a sign that The Cooperative is coming to rescue them. Mallory gets excited and drinks the mineral water she is serving to celebrate. However, eighteen months later the group still have not been rescued. When Gallant and Coco protest at dinner saying that they are fed up with waiting around to die, Mallory states that she thinks they should take their chances outside. However, Ms. Mead says that no one is going to leave. 
Mallory is interviewed by Michael Langdon to see if she's fit to go to the Sanctuary. Michael mistakes her current identity and her feelings of confusion for her potential for darkness and pushes her to reveal her true nature. Mallory reacts poorly and her magic surfaces unexpectedly. Shocked, she leaves and confesses her fears to Coco and Mr. Gallant, who ridicule her. During the masquerade party, she eats a poisoned apple and dies, only for Cordelia, Myrtle, and Madison to arrive at Outpost Three and resurrect her, along with Coco and Dinah, revealing them to also be "sister witches". Madison greets her with her catchphrase, as the return to the mortal coil has broken the spell to keep her safe and takes off her glasses, able to see without them. 
In a flashback before the apocalypse when Zoe is teaching the new witches at the Coven, Mallory is seen sitting down observing the spell her mentor cast to change the color of the rose. Cordelia then enters, Zoe tells her to watch her excitedly as Mallory changes the petal color to blue it then falls apart and Cordelia begins to doubt her, leaving Zoe shocked. However, she quickly changes the fallen petals to butterflies, amazing everyone in the room including the supreme herself. The butterflies then transform back to petals which revert back to their original color. 
When Cordelia agreed to allow Michael to take the test of the Seven Wonders, Myrtle is infuriated and wants her to change her mind as she thinks there is a more promising candidate who is a fellow witch: Mallory. Myrtle then explains why she thinks so, when she and some girls were in the garden collecting herbs and a deer was found dead, Mallory not only brought it back to life but completely reversed its injuries without the use of healing mud. Myrtle says it was the most powerful magic she had ever seen. A little later, Mallory informs Cordelia that her resurrected witches are settled and her appointment is here. After hearing Coco's story, Cordelia tells Mallory to show her around. Mallory welcomes her kindly and then walks away with her. 
Mallory was later scene assisting Coco discovering the limits of her newfound powers. She is the one designated checking if Coco gets the right amount of Gluten in every food at the table. Later on, due to excitement and fun, Coco mistakenly ate a sno ball and it got stuck on her throat. She died and then Mallory magically sliced a part of her neck to get the food out, and undid the wound, bringing Coco back to life.
Later, she had to perform the Seven Wonders to prove herself the new Supreme of the coven. Her final test was resurrecting John Henry Moore.
Mallory is trying to resurrect a dead bird but fails to do so, she questions herself and Myrtle tells her she is trying too hard and is exhausting herself. Michael enters and kills most of her fellow sister witches downstairs; she is eager to stop him but Cordelia forbids her as it will result in her death. Her, Cordelia, Myrtle, Madison and Coco are the few surviving members of the coven and are seeking shelter in Misty's shack. Myrtle reveals a time reversing spell which she believes to be a myth but also believes that Mallory can perform it since she reversed the wounds on the deer and brought it back to its youth.
Myrtle tells her the story of a Siberian witch's unfortunate fate and tells her to go bring her back to present day as a test to see if it will work. She is then assisted by Cordelia and Myrtle to perform the spell. Once the water in the bathtub turns black she is submerged underwater traveling back to 1918 Siberia she attempts to help the witch known as Anastasia by holding her hands and saying the protection however Mallory fails and almost dies. She then awakes from the spell with blood pouring from her eyes and nose screaming that she wants to go back as Cordelia calms her down.
Back in the present, Cordelia, Myrtle and Madison tries to help Mallory remember her true self. Michael is seen standing in the staircase with Ms. Meade. When Michael offers them freedom to live but in return is subjected to Michael's will and power, the witches, except for Dinah rejected it. Following the appearance of the newly ressurected Marie Laveau and her murder of the traitor Dinah, Meade begins to rearm herself to kill the witches, only to be exploded into bits by Cordelia's spell. The girls and the others tried to take Mallory back into safety, with Madison, Marie later stay to hold off Michael. While ahead of the other witches, Mallory was stabbed by Brock, stating that he should've been on that plane and not her. Myrtle, enraged, used a fire spell against brock, burning his body down to death. Cordelia later proceeded on using Vitalum Vitalis on Mallory, but not powerful enough as Cordelia's power is getting weak. After Michael defeated Marie and proceeded to follow Mallory and the others, he was hold off by Cordelia, confronting him how scared and weak he really is, further adding that he will never find satisfaction on Cordelia's death. Cordelia uses telekinesis to steal Coco's knife on Michael, and stabbed herself performinga raw version of the Sacred Taking, allowing Mallory to hastily ascend to the supremacy. Mallory awaken with her boost of power, performed Tempus Infinitum to go back in time where Michael is still defenseless and naive. After her success feat, killing Michael by repeatedly running over him with a vehicle. The apocalypse timeline were erased from history, restoring order and life to the world, and was set like nothing has happened.
On the restored timeline, Mallory was seen trying to heal a creature and spotted by Cordelia. Cordlia proceeded in the interview and ask how Mallory found her way to the academy. Mallory shared that her parents caught her floating while sleeping and thought that she is worshipping the devil. With the incident, Mallory ran from home and applied as student at Ms. Robichaux's Academy. Cordelia accepted Mallory and tour the academy. Mallory saw Zoe teaching the new generations of witches and was seen smiling at them. Cordelia later shown her a painting of Myrtle Snow, who is still dead on the restored timeline, it was furthered explain that because Cordelia received no vision of the armageddon, she found no reason to ressurect her beloved advisor. Cordela further commented that if Myrtle was alive, Mallory would like her, and the latter agreed. After that, Cordelia brought Mallory to the room where Queenie is teaching another class of students, Cordelia and Queenie talked about the latter's trip to the west coast and how Quennie found a cheap hotel. Mallory quickly pursuaded Queenie to change her mind about the trip, surprised, Quennie asked for her name to which Mallory initiated the introduction with a warm smile and handshake. Queenie, pursuaded with Mallory's make-up reasons, share that she'll settle for Venice, instead. Making Mallory saving Queenie from the tragic possibility that awaits her at the Hotel Cortez. When Cordelia and Mallory proceed towards the end of the hall, the lights flickered and Cordelia quickly puts her arm in front of Mallory to brace for whatever's coming. The door opened and light came out of it, revealing Nan and Misty. Nan stated that Misty is free from hell and given a chance to live again. To which was later explained by Mallory that because of her victory on killing Satan's son, she received 'streed creds' from the Demons of the underworld, giving her the ability to take someone from hell and back to the mortal coil, stating that she can do the same with Madison, but Madison has to sweat it a little longer.
Mallory is an immensely powerful natural born witch with a bloodline dating back directly to Salem. She has mastered all seven of the Seven Wonders in addition to other rare magical abilities, leading Cordelia Goode to believe that she will be her successor as the next Supreme.
- Telekinesis - One of the Seven Wonders, the magical ability to move things with only the power of the mind. When being interviewed by Michael Langdon she experienced a moment of fright and anger when he seized her arm and pushed him across the room with her mind.
- Levitation - The magical ability to propel oneself or objects into the air. Mallory mentioned that she was caught by her parents floating in sleep.
- Pyrokinesis - One of the Seven Wonders, magical ability to create, control and manipulate fire with the power of the mind. After pushing Michael Langdon to the ground with Telekinesis he altered his visage in anger, revealing a pale white face with black eyes frightening Mallory and causing her to ignite the fireplace with her mind, creating a large fireball that momentarily filled the room.
- Vitalum Vitalis - One of the Seven Wonders, the magical ability to balance the scales between life and death.
- Descensum - One of the Seven Wonders, the magical ability to descend into the netherworlds of the afterlife.
- Concilium - One of the Seven Wonders, the magical ability to bend the will of another individual and force them to do whatever the user desires. This power is commonly known as Mind Control.
- Divination - One of the Seven Wonders, the magical ability to gain knowledge through indirect means.
- Transmutation - One of the Seven Wonders, the magical ability to instantaneously move from one place to another. This power is more commonly known as Teleportation.
- Tempus Infinituum - A rare gift, the magical ability to change past events and alter history.
- Injury Reversal - A unique gift, the magical ability to reverse injuries, even those which have resulted in death. This is similar to, but not the same as, the power of Resurgence, which is the ability to raise the dead by returning the soul to the body, whilst Mallory's gift reverses the physical cause of death.
- Age Reversal - Mallory not only brought the deer back to life and undone his damage but also turned it back into a fawn.
- Death Reversal - Mallory manifested this power when bringing John Henry Moore back to life after he was burned to ashes. She recreated his body from nothing but his ashes, seemingly reversing his death by lighting a fire which he emerged from.
- Spellcraft - Mallory has proved to be very skilled at casting spells and performing rituals.
- Rose Color Change Enchantment
- Transformation Enchantment
- Spell Inventor - When Coco faces death because she was choked by a piece of eighty calories cake, Mallory comes up with a spell that allows her to telekinetically cut open Coco's throat without causing any hemorrhage, remove the piece of cake out of her throat and closing the cut without leaving any scars.
- To Coco St. Pierre Vanderbilt: "It's not fair that they get to be Purples and not me."
- Mallory: "I don't want to rise if it means Miss Cordelia has to fall."
- Mallory: "The battle between good and evil never ends. The Devil isn't just going to give up. And in changing the past, a part of me will always wonder what it truly means for the future."
- Mallory: "Nothing ever truly dies. We are all made of energy, and energy can neither be created nor destroyed. It can only be transferred from one form to another. The trick to be able to go back and pick the right moment in time and let it play out from there."
- Mallory is the third character portrayed by Billie Lourd. For a complete list of her characters, see Cast.
- She's one of the first characters of Apocalypse to have been confirmed. 
- Mallory's grandmother is the one who told her she was a Salem descendant and can be presumed to be a witch. Interestingly, Billie Lourd's grandmother Debbie Reynolds played witch Aggie Cromwell in the Halloweentown movies.
- Mallory is one of three main characters in the entire series to not have a confirmed surname, along with Stanley and Iris.
- See also: Mallory/Media
- ↑ Episode: The End
- ↑ Episode: Forbidden Fruit
- ↑ Episode: Could It Be... Satan?
- ↑ Episode: Boy Wonder
- ↑ Episode: Traitor
- ↑ Episode: Fire and Reign
- ↑ Webb Mitovich, Matt (2018-08-03). American Horror Story: Apocalypse Characters Include Billie Dean, a Bitchier Madison... and the Harmon?. TV Line. Com. Retrieved on 2018-08-03.