Johnny Morgan is the biological son of Oliver Thredson and Lana Winters. During his childhood, Johnny began to skin dead animals and bounced around foster homes due to his sadistic impulses. Johnny stopped harming animals during his adolescent years and was arrested and sent to prison for armed robbery. In prison, Johnny used the internet to find his biological parents. Johnny retraced his roots and rented out his father's home where he began to carry on the Bloody Face legacy. Johnny harbors an aggressive resentment against his mother for abandoning him, killing his father, and refusing to suckle him (though this last resentment is baseless, as Lana did breastfeed him soon after his birth).
- While Skinning Teresa: "Shut up! This is delicate work!"
- To Dr. Gardner: "You see, my name isn't Morgan. It's Thredson. I'm the son of Bloody Face."
- He is the second character to be portrayed by Dylan McDermott. The first was Ben Harmon.
- He is the second known character to be conceived via rape. The first was Michael Langdon.
- Since Johnny was conceived around Christmas, ( which is during december ) it is more likely than not that he born sometime in June.