Mr. Gallant is an eccentric hairstylist held captive at Outpost 3. He is a character in Apocalypse portrayed by Evan Peters.
Mr. Gallant is a well-known hairstylist who used to live in Santa Monica. Throughout his life, his grandmother Evie Gallant has tried to make him the perfect gay. Prior to the events of Apocalypse, Evie had a dinner party where she tried to set him up with suitors she thought were appropriate for him, which he deliberately ruined to make his grandmother stop trying to tame him.
Personality and Appearance
Gallant is a handsome man in his thirties with dyed white-blonde hair and sharp, brown eyes. As a talented hairdresser and a fashion conscious individual, Gallant dresses affluently, seemingly favoring silk neck-scarves.
Mr. Gallant is making a unique haircut for Instagram Influencer Coco St. Pierre Vanderbilt hair when he sees an incoming nuclear missile alert on his phone. With the knowledge that there are four seats on Coco's private jet He goes and gets his grandmother Evie Gallant and brings her on the plane with Coco and Mallory. Onboard the plane, Mallory goes to the cockpit to ask the pilots where they are going but finds that the plane is unmanned. Suddenly, the missile hits Los Angeles and the plane begins to rock violently, but it restores itself quickly.Mr. Gallant, Coco, and Mallory look out of the window to see a mushroom cloud rising where Los Angeles has been destroyed.
A few weeks later Mr. Gallant is in the Outpost and is struggling to adapt to life at Outpost 3. When Emily and Timothy Campbell arrive, Gallant is curious to know what's happening outside and finds out that everything is either gone or dead. After eating his cube for dinner, the whole Outpost is notified that a spike has been detected in the background radiation in the dining room. After every purple is checked him and Stu have been detected with some radiation. Both of them are taken in a decontamination room by Ms. Mead to be subjected to a brutal and painful "decontamination" which involved roughly scrubbing their bare naked bodies with Tampico warehouse brooms.
Mr. Gallant passes but unfortunately for Stu he gets shot in the head by Mead. The next dinner, Gallant and the rest of the outpost is starving and finally gets a hot nice bowl of soap. When Gallant notices that the stew is Stu's meat, he regurgitates the food back up. Later, Gallant realizes that the song on the radio, which has been the same for weeks, has changed. The refugees take it as a sign that they are going to be rescued by The Cooperative. 18 months later, the same song is playing and the refugees are desperately bored.
- To Dinah Stevens: "Finish that bumper sticker shit you used to say on your show, and I'm strong enough to shove this fork in your neck!"
- To Michael Langdon: "Uh, uh, Nana, she used to throw these bullshit suburban lunches. God, it was like the homo-version of The Bachelor. Walter, who was a lawyer who represented Scarlett Johansson and had an affinity for pleated khakis. Morris, who owned, like, 14 dogs. And Mario Vestri, who was a manager at Pottery Barn. Anyway, they were all dipshits. They hated her, but they pretended to like her crappy food and listen to her dumb stories because they thought that if they hooked me, they would get her money when she died. She never told them that she donated everything to some cat charity in her will."
- He is gay and has a fondness for leather. This makes him the third LGBTQ character portrayed by Evan Peters in American Horror Story.
- He is the fifteenth character portrayed by Evan Peters. For a complete list of his characters, see Cast.
- He was one of the first characters to be confirmed, although his name was kept a secret until premiere week. 
- See also: Gallant/Media
- ↑ Gennis, Sadie (2018-09-11). These American Horror Story: Apocalypse Cast Photos are Basically Sexy, Creepy Art. TV Guide.com.