Evan Peters is an American actor and frequent member of the American Horror Story ensemble. He has played the ghost of a troubled and murderous teenager (Tate Langdon in "Murder House"), a man who is framed as a serial killer (Kit Walker in "Asylum"), a university student whose romantic involvement with a witch changes the course of his life (Kyle Spencer in "Coven") a rebellious human oddity (Jimmy Darling in "Freak Show"), a serial killer who built a hotel with the sole purpose of hiding his victim's bodies (James March in "Hotel"), a homosexual ghost of great wealth and an actor on a hit television series. (Edward Philippe Mott and Rory Monahan in "Roanoke") and Kai Anderson in "Cult," along with other cult leaders listed in the infobox.
Evan Peters (born January 20, 1987) is of average build, has porcelain skin, naturally mid brown hair, thin, arched brows, and intense dark brown eyes. He has also played in many movies, most noted for playing Peter Maximoff (the new Quicksilver) in X-Men: Days of future past and the new X-men: Apocalypse. He has guest-starred in many popular tv shows such as One Tree Hill, Criminal Minds, The Office US etc. Moreover, he can be considered a singer because he has recorded songs for Freak Show.
- Sleepover (2004) as Russel
- Remarkable Power (2008) as Ross
- Never Back Down (2008) as Max Cooperman
- Kick-Ass (2010) as Todd
- Adult World (2013) as Alex (with Emma Roberts)
- X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) as Quicksilver
- The Lazarus Effect (2015) as Clay
- Safelight (2015) as Charles
- Elvis & Nixon (2016) as Chapin
- X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) as Quicksilver
- One Tree Hill as Jack Daniels
- Criminal Minds as Charlie
- The Office as Luke Cooper
- The Mentalist as Oliver McDaniel
- Phil of the Future
- American Horror Story
- Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson are the only cast members to appear in all seven seasons of American Horror Story.
- However, he is the sole actor to be credited in the main cast of all seven seasons.
- Evan Peters dated Alexandra Breckenridge, who portrayed young Moira O'Hara in Murder House and Kaylee in Coven.
- He was engaged to Emma Roberts, who portrays Madison Montgomery in Coven , Maggie Esmeralda in Freak Show and Serena Belinda in Cult, but they broke off the engagement in June 2015.
- As of early October 2015, Evan Peters and Emma Roberts commenced dating again, but show no signs or re-engagement.
- Rumored ex-girlfriend Pixie Geldof is the lead singer of a band called Violet.
- According to Peters he got into acting because he wanted to meet the Olsen twins.
- Coincidentally, Charles Manson died five days after Cult's season finale, when Peters portrayed him for the last time.
- Evan Peters is the cast member who portrays the biggest amount of characters through the seven seasons, with a total of 14 characters.
- Till now, Peters got three nominations for his work on American Horror Story.
- In 2012 he was nominated for the Satellite Awards in the category of "Best Supporting Actor – Series, Miniseries or Television Film" for the role of Kit Walker in Asylum.
- In 2016 he was nominated for the Fangoria Chainsaw Awards in the category of "Best Supporting Actor on Television" for the role of James March in Hotel.
- In 2017 he was nominated for the Critics Choice Awards in the category of "Best Actor in a TV Movie/Limited Series" for the role of Kai Anderson in Cult.