Peters portrayed cult leader Kai Anderson in "Cult," along with other historical cult leaders during re-enactments.  He portrays Mr. Gallant, an eccentric homosexual hairdresser and Jeff Pfister, a nuclear scientist in the eighth season, Apocalypse.
Evan Peters (born January 20, 1987) is of average build, has porcelain skin, naturally mid brown hair, thin, arched brows, and intense dark brown eyes. He has also played in many movies, most noted for playing Peter Maximoff (the new Quicksilver) in X-Men: Days of future past and the new X-men: Apocalypse. He has guest-starred in many popular tv shows such as One Tree Hill, Criminal Minds, The Office US etc. Moreover, he can be considered a singer because he has recorded songs for Freak Show.
- Sleepover (2004) as Russel
- Remarkable Power (2008) as Ross
- Never Back Down (2008) as Max Cooperman
- Kick-Ass (2010) as Todd
- Adult World (2013) as Alex (with Emma Roberts)
- X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) as Quicksilver
- The Lazarus Effect (2015) as Clay
- Safelight (2015) as Charles
- Elvis & Nixon (2016) as Chapin
- X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) as Quicksilver
- One Tree Hill as Jack Daniels
- Criminal Minds as Charlie
- The Office as Luke Cooper
- The Mentalist as Oliver McDaniel
- Phil of the Future
- American Horror Story
- Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson are the only cast members to appear in all eight seasons of American Horror Story. However, he is the sole actor to be credited in the main cast of all eight seasons.
- He is one of the five members of the AHS Repertory Company to be credited in the main cast in every season he appeared in.
- Evan Peters is one of the twenty-four cast members that portrayed the same character in different seasons. He portrayed James March in Hotel and Apocalypse. He also portrayed Tate Langdon in Murder House and Apocalypse.
- The others are Angela Bassett , Christine Estabrook, Connie Britton, Dylan McDermott, Emma Roberts, Frances Conroy, Gabourey Sidibe, Jamie Brewer , Jessica Lange, John Carroll Lynch, John Cromwell, Kathy Bates, Lance Reddick , Lily Rabe, Matt Ross, Naomi Grossman, Mena Suvari , Riley Schmidt, Sam Kinsey , Sarah Paulson, Stevie Nicks, Taissa Farmiga and Wayne Pére .
- Evan Peters dated Alexandra Breckenridge, who portrayed young Moira O'Hara in Murder House and Kaylee in Coven.
- He engaged to fellow American Horror Story co-star Emma Roberts.
- Rumored ex-girlfriend Pixie Geldof is the lead singer of a band called Violet.
- According to Peters, he got into acting because he wanted to meet the Olsen twins.
- Coincidentally, Charles Manson died five days after Cultʼs season finale, when Peters portrayed him for the last time.
- Evan Peters is the cast member who portrays the biggest amount of characters through the eight seasons, with a total of 16 characters.
- In both season one and season three, Evan Peters' character dies as well as his lover (Tate and Violet in season one, and Kyle and Zoe in season three) Kyle, however, was later resurrected by Zoe and Madison, and Zoe was resurrected by Cordelia Foxx.
- In season one and season five, Evan Peters' character is a ghost.
- In season six, Evan Peters portrays an actor that portrays a ghost.
- Jimmy Darling and Kit Walker are the only characters thus far played by Evan Peters that has survived the entire season without dying at some point.
- Tate Langdon was a ghost, his death shown in the episode "Piggy Piggy".
- Kyle Spencer was killed by Madison Montgomery in the episode "Bitchcraft" but was resurrected in "Boy Parts".
- James March was a ghost, his death was shown in the episode "Chutes and Ladders".
- Rory Monahan was killed by Miranda and Bridget Jane in the episode "Chapter 6".
- Kai Anderson was killed by Beverly Hope in the episode "Great Again".
- Mr. Gallant was killed by Wilhemina Venable and Miriam Mead in the episode "Forbidden Fruit". His death was reversed when Mallory used Tempus Infinituum in "Apocalypse Then".
- Jeff Pfister was killed offscreen when Outpost 2 was overrun and destroyed as relayed in the episode "The Morning After". His death was reversed when Mallory used Tempus Infinituum in "Apocalypse Then".
- Over the eight seasons, he portrayed four LGBT+ characters; the reenacted Edward Philippe Mott (Roanoke), Kai Anderson (Cult), Gallant and Jeff (Apocalypse).
- Evan Peters on the Nerdist podcast with host Chris Hardwick said that he wanted to direct and to do more comedy.
- As of 2018, Peters got three nominations for his work on American Horror Story.
- In 2012 he was nominated for the Satellite Awards in the category of "Best Supporting Actor – Series, Miniseries or Television Film" for the role of Kit Walker in Asylum.
- In 2016 he was nominated for the Fangoria Chainsaw Awards in the category of "Best Supporting Actor on Television" for the role of James March in Hotel.
- In 2017, he was nominated for the Critics Choice Awards in the category of "Best Actor in a TV Movie/Limited Series" for the role of Kai Anderson in Cult.
- ↑ In Cult, Evan Peters also briefly portrayed: Andy Warhol, Marshall Applewhite, David Koresh, Jim Jones, Jesus Christ and Charles Manson in on-screen representations of Kai Anderson's stories about infamous cult leaders that he told to his followers throughout the season.