|This article is need of a content clean-up.|
- Facing persecution from the Salem witch trials, the ailing Supreme, Prudence Mathers gathers her witches to invoke the Sacred Taking. Her selfless suicide allows a new Supreme to rise to power and lead the Coven away from Salem, where they eventually settle in New Orleans.
- Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies is established as a premiere girl's finishing school.
- Madame LaLaurie arrives in New Orleans from Paris with her husband and daughters. She develops her sadistic obsession with torturing her black slaves.
- Madame LaLaurie holds her three daughters' in her torture chamber for a year.
- Madame LaLaurie tortures Bastien for having relations with her daughter and places a hollowed-out bull's head on him in an attempt to "create" her own Minotaur.
- Marie Laveau tricks Madame LaLaurie into drinking a potion that makes her immortal.
- Marie Laveau and her allies lynch Madame LaLaurie's husband and three daughters.
- Madame LaLaurie is buried alive.
- The reigning Supreme of the time, Marion Warton, re-establishes Miss Robichaux's Academy as a safe haven for young witches to develop their powers.
- The class of 1919 at Miss Robichaux's Academy kill the Axeman.
- Anna Leigh Leighton performs the Seven Wonders and is crowned the new Supreme.
- Henry, a young African-American boy in New Orleans is lynched by a group of white men. In response, Marie Laveau performs a ritual that causes corpses from a nearby cemetery to rise from the dead and kill the men responsible.
- Fiona kills Anna Leigh Leighton in front of Spalding causing her to become the new Supreme.
- Myrtle puts an enchantment on Spaulding's tongue because she wants him to confess that Fiona killed Anna Leigh Leighton. However, he loves Fiona and he decides to cut his tongue in order to protect her.
- The council has an emergency meeting and Anna Leigh Leighton's life force cannot be detected.
- Fiona performs the Seven Wonders and ascends to the Supremacy.
- Hank goes on his first witch hunt.
- Cordelia finds Queenie (from a new report of her using her power to make a rude costumer's hand to fry his hand) and Queenie becomes a student at Miss Robichaux's Academy and part of the Coven.
- Misty is burned at the stake when she brings a dead bird back to life and church attendants believe this to be dark magic.
- Myrtle comes to the Benson residents to get Zoe and bring her to Miss Robichaux's Academy to become a student and learn how to control her powers. As she killed her boyfriend Charlie with her Black Widow power losing her virginity.
- Fiona receives the medicine from Dr. Zhong to make her younger which doesn't have major results which angers Fiona causing her (to use Vitalum Vitalis) and suck the life force out of the doctor.
- Kyle's fraternity brothers rape Madison causing Madison to use her powers and crash the bus in which Kyle and his frat brother's were killed except for two (including Archie). Zoe decides to go to the hospital in which the two frat boys were and kill Archie.
- Fiona unearths Madame LaLaurie.
- Misty Day resurrects herself.
- Zoe and Madison attempt to resurrect Kyle, which isn't successful until Zoe gives Kyle a true loves kiss.
- Fiona has a meeting with Marie Laveau that inadvertently leads to war between witches and voodoo
- Cordelia and her husband Hank make a fertility ritual to have a baby, but it doesn't work
- Fiona makes Delphine the Coven's Maid and Queenie's slave
- Madison inherits two new powers. She discovers that she has Pyrokinesis when she goes with Nan to meet their new neighbors, Joan and Luke. Madison also learns Concilium while out for lunch with Fiona, who is testing Madison to gauge whether or not she is the next Supreme.
- Marie send the Minotaur to Delphine, and Queenie protects Delphine.
- Zoe returns Kyle to his mother in which she rapes Kyle causing him to kill her to Zoe's dismay.
- Fiona kills Madison in front of Spalding (similar to her killing to former Supreme Anna Leigh) believing her to be the next Supreme.
- Queenie attempts to stop the Minotaur from attacking herself and LaLaurie but decides to take the chance to loose her virginity. Queenie is seriously injured when the Minotaur and Fiona brings Queenie back to life using Vitalum Vitalis.
- Fiona cuts the head of the Minotaur off and has Spalding send it to Conrow City to Marie's dismay.
- Hank witch hunting meets with Kaylee and decides to participate in sexual activity and then shoots her in the head with a pistol.
- Myrtle with the Witch Council visits Miss Robichaux's Academy to investigate Madison's disappearance and Myrtle believes Madison as murdered by Fiona.
- A cloaked figure (Witch Hunter) throws acid in Cordelia's face.
- Marie does a ritual to summon zombies and send them to the Coven.
- Cordelia becomes blind from the acid attack.
- Cordelia discovers a new power, known as The Sight.
- Zoe gets rid of the zombies with Power Negation.
- Fiona frames Myrtle for Cordelia's acid attack.
- Myrtle is burned at the stake.
- Myrtle is resurrect by Misty.
- Zoe, Queenie, and Nan accidently contact the Axeman while looking for Madison.
- Fiona states that she has had the gift of mind reading before. She then starts to read other people's minds in the room where you get treatment for Cancer.
- Zoe discovers that Spalding has Madison's corpse in his bedroom
- Cordelia discovers with her new power that Hank has been unfaithful and that Myrtle was burned at the stake.
- Spalding is murdered by Zoe.
- Madison is resurrected by Misty with Zoe's help.
- Zoe frees the Axeman.
- Cordelia discovers with her power that Fiona killed Madison.
- Queenie betrays the coven and gives Delphine to Marie.
- Misty joins the Coven.
- Joan is murdered by Hank.
- Joan is resurrected by Misty.
- Myrtle kills Quentin and Pembroke.
- Myrtle restores Cordelia's eyesight by giving her Quentin's right eye and Pembroke's left eye.
- Hank kills the Salon workers and shoots Queenie.
- Queenie kills Hank.
- Joan kills Luke after she discovers he knows of her involvement in his father's death.
- Marie steals a baby from a maternity ward.
- Cordelia and Fiona are told by Marie that Hank was hired to kill the coven.
- Misty meets Stevie Nicks.
- Nan discovers a new gift, Concilium.
- Madison learns a new gift, Resurgence.
- Madison knocks Misty out and buries her alive in a casket.
- Nan kills Joan.
- Fiona summon Papa Legba and ask him from immortality, but he refuses her offer because she doesn't have a soul.
- Marie and Fiona kills Nan as Marie needs a soul of an innocent.
- The Coven have a funeral for Nan. Queenie is still alive.
- Zoe discovers that Fiona and Marie killed Nan.
- Cordelia blinds herself again in the hope to regain her sight.
- Fiona and Marie kill Delphi Trust with the help of the Axeman.
- Delphine dismembers and buries Marie's body.
- Zoe and Kyle flee to Orlando.
- Queenie convinces Papa Legba that he should end Marie's immortality since she is unable to continue her deal.
- Queenie kills Delphine.
- Fiona gives Cordelia her necklace, which allows Cordelia to see Fiona's plan on killing all the witches.
- Cordelia informs the Axeman that Fiona is planning to leave town.
- Cordelia and Queenie free Misty from her entombment and revive her.
- Zoe and Kyle return from Florida, to the claim that she is the Supreme.
- Fiona gives the Axeman a new memory so that the Coven think that she is dead.
- The Coven kill the Axeman, and believe that the Axeman killed Fiona. They decide to make everyone do the Seven Wonders.
- Stevie Nicks sings the Seven Wonders.
- Madison, Misty, Queenie, and Zoe start the Seven Wonders.
- Misty Day dies during Descensum.
- Zoe ends up impaled on the gate during Transmutation.
- Queenie fails the Seven Wonders.
- Madison refuses to revive Zoe, insisting that she is the Supreme.
- Cordelia starts the Seven Wonders. Madison decides to continue and fails to perform Divination.
- Cordelia revives Zoe, while Kyle strangles Madison to death.
- Cordelia is crowned the new Supreme.
- Myrtle is burned at the stake for killing Quentin and Pembroke.
- Cordelia goes public about witches.
- Fiona dies.