|“||If the apocalypse is the launching point, what’s the fantasy of what happens next?||”|
American Horror Story presents an anthology of stories for each new season.
- The first season revolved around the Harmon family in a haunted house.
- Asylum committed us through the 1960s.
- Coven left us spellbound in New Orleans with an all-star cast.
- The spectacular Freak Show was set in 1950's Florida; only by entering Fräulein Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities will you learn its secrets.
- Hotel checked in at the sinister Hotel Cortez, built by a serial killer to hide his victim's corpses and currently owned by Countess Elizabeth, carrier of an ancient "blood virus".
- The lost colony of Roanoke makes for terrifying television when stars collide.
- The Cult forced us to embrace our most terrifying fears.
Apocalypse premieres September 12, 2018.
Whats up guys! So, did you enjoyed this season?Read more >
hiRead more >
So I recently started watching American Horror Story and I must say Evan Peters truly is one of the…Read more >
Follow our community blogs for announcements and community involvement.