|This article is need of a content clean-up.|
|American Horror Story|
It has been confirmed that all seasons of American Horror Story are connected.
- Scathach arrives in the New World and pledge herself to the Old Gods, becoming the first Supreme in a line of witches in the Americas.
- The Roanoke Colony, led by John White, arrives in North America and settles in present-day North Virginia.
- Governor John White leaves the colony on a supply run and leaves his wife Thomasin in charge.
- Thomasin gets exiled into the wilderness by Mr. Cage and the rest of the Colony.
- While in the forest, Thomasin gives her soul to the witch Scáthach by eating the heart of a boar. With her newly found powers, she returns to the colony and murders Mr. Cage and the other insurgents.
- Thomasin, now called the Butcher, leads the colony inland with Scathach.
- The colony, led by the Butcher, now follows the religious practices of Scathach, the Old Gods, and partake in rituals involving human sacrifice.
- Ambrose White, the son of the Butcher, denies having faith in Scathach and urges his mother to convert back to Christianity. The Butcher, in retaliation and under Scathach's orders, commits genocide by killing all of the colony, and tethering their spirits to the area by a curse.
- As related by Billie Dean, Native Americans use the "Croatoan" spell to (Seemingly temporarily) banish the spirits of the Roanoke Colony.
- Facing persecution during the Salem witch trials, the ailing Supreme, Prudence Mather, gathers the witches of Salem to invoke the Sacred Taking. Her selfless suicide allowed a new Supreme to rise to power and lead the Coven away from Salem, where they eventually settled in New Orleans. 
- Madame Delphine LaLaurie is born.
- Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies is established as a premiere girls finishing school in New Orleans.
- Edward Philippe Mott builds the Big Shaker Mansion in North Carolina. Soon after, he is killed by The Butcher and her colony.
- Edward Mordrake is born in England.
- Edward becomes a patient at the Bedlam Hospital where he would later kill a nurse and escape.
- Edward joins a troupe of freaks, but later kills them all and hangs himself.
- September 10 - Marie Laveau is born in New Orleans.
- Delphine LaLaurie returns to New Orleans from Paris with her husband and daughters. She develops her sadistic obsession with blood and torturing her African-American slaves.
- October 31 - After eavesdropping on her daughters' plan to kill her, Delphine holds her three daughters in her torture chamber for a year.
- Delphine Lalaurie transforms Bastien into the Minotaur after catching her daughter with him. This transformation later kills him.
- Marie Laveau makes Delphine Lalaurie immortal.
- Marie Laveau kills Delphine's family and hangs them from the balcony of their house in revenge for killing Bastien.
- Marie Laveau buries Delphine alive.
- Marianne Wharton, the reigning Supreme at the time, purchases Miss Robichaux's Academy and re-establishes it as a safe haven for young witches to gather and learn. 
- During the World Fair of 1893, Kincaid Polk mercilessly murders both pigs and humans. In a turn of events, during an accident, he is torn apart by his hogs.
- The Piggy Man legend is created.
- May 6 - Rudolfo Guglielmi Valentino is born in Italy.
- October 30 - James Patrick March is born.
- Dell Toledo is born into the Famed Toledo Lobster Claw Clan, without lobster claws.
- Elizabeth Johnson is born, as a mortal.
- Briarcliff Manor is built. It served as the largest tuberculosis ward on the East Coast. During this time, an estimated 46,000 patients died within its walls.
- A notorious serial killer by the name of the Axeman writes a letter to the newspapers threatening to kill citizens of New Orleans who do not play jazz in their homes. In defiance, the witches of Miss Robichaux's Academy lure him in and stab him repeatedly, trapping him there as a ghost. 
- The Murder House is built by the "Surgeon to the Stars", Charles Montgomery, for his wife, Nora.
- May 28 - William Baxter is born. (YAGTDIT)
- In the following years, Dr. Montgomery becomes addicted to diethyl oxide and becomes obsessed with resurrecting dead animals. In order to finance their elaborate lifestyle and his addiction, Charles and Nora begin performing illegal abortions in their basement.
- One patient's boyfriend kidnaps the Montgomerys' baby, Thaddeus, and dismembers him. The police return the child's various body parts to Dr. Montgomery in jars, which he then begins sewing back together and resurrects him as the Infantata, a being that craves blood.
- Nora kills Charles and commits suicide.
- July 29 - Elizabeth Short is born.
- April 4 - Loraine Baxter is born. (YAGTDIYT)
- October 31 - Albert Evers, the son of Ms. Evers, is abducted by Gordon Northcott.
- Albert Evers is murdered and disposed of in a mass grave along with other children.
- Construction of the Hotel Cortez, as directed and funded by Mr. James March, begins.
- Elizabeth, working as an extra in The Son of the Sheik, is invited to Rudolph Valentino's home for dinner. After dancing the tango with Valentino, Elizabeth meets Natacha Rambova. The three of them form a sexual relationship with each other.
- July - Valentino goes on a tour to promote The Son of the Sheik, where he is approached by German director F.W. Murnoe. Wanting to preserve Valentino forever, he infects him with the blood virus.
- August 23 - Building of the Hotel Cortez is completed and it has it's grand opening. On the same day, the death of Valentino is announced.
- Believing Valentino has died, Elizabeth marries Mr. March.
- Elizabeth adopts the name "The Countess" for herself, and develops an interest in watching March kill people.
- Mr. March begins the 10 Commandment murders.
- The Countess goes to Charles Montgomery for an abortion, but her son, Bartholomew, survives the procedure.
- A witch is tried, convicted, and burned at the stake for inflicting grievous bodily harm against another Salem descendant.
- The town of Brookfield Heights is established in Michigan. (CU)
- March 15 or later - Valentino and Natacha reveal themselves to be alive to The Countess, and they infect her with the blood virus.
- The Countess, Valentino, and Natacha plan on leaving America to travel the world together, but James March has Rudolph and Natacha trapped into a secret closed hallway at the Cortez.
- Gordon Northcott is arrested for the Wineville Chicken Coop Murders, and Hazel finds out the fate of her deceased son.
- Jimmy Darling is born to Ethel Darling and Dell Toledo. It was a live "freak birth" with people charging money to watch, and even hold him.
Late 1920s/ Early 1930s
- February 25 - James March commits suicide after killing Hazel Evers at the Hotel Cortez at 2:25 in the morning.
- Survivor of Briarcliff and author Lana Winters is born.
- October 31 - Ethel says she was in Barnum, and she was forced to perform on Halloween, and the next morning they found the Human Cannonball hung, with a smile on his face.
- In Brandenburg, Germany, Elsa Mars is drugged and tricked into doing a snuff film where her legs are amputated with a chainsaw orchestrated by Hans Grüper.
- Elsa is rescued by "soldier boy", Massimo Dolcefino, who crafts her prostheses.
- Elsa leaves Germany and travels to America with gypsies.
- Shortly afterward, Elsa Mars adopts Pepper and begins collecting her freaks.
- April 9 - Valerie Solanas is born. (CU)
- Kit Walker is born.
- Twisty the Clown flees Rusty Westchester's Traveling Carnival and returns home to Jupiter after believing the police were after him.
- Twisty decides to make toys for children, but ultimately fails at selling them.
- Twisty maims himself while attempting suicide via shotgun.
- Dentist Dr. Curan sedates and rapes Elizabeth Short who dies from the sedation. Dr. Montgomery appears and offers help by dismembering her.
- June 22 - Sister Jude presumably kills Missy Stone in a drunk driving accident. After the accident, she joins the Catholic church after claiming to have had a calling from Jesus Christ to renounce all alcohol and other worldly pleasures.
- October 17 - Fiona Goode is born in Louisiana.
- Dell Toldeo kills a man in Chicago and flees with his wife Desiree Dupree.
- Bette Tattler kills her mother Eudora.
- Bette and Dot Tattler become members of Fraulein Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities.
- Twisty kills Troy and kidnaps Bonnie Lipton.
- Twisty kidnaps Corey Bachman and kills his parents.
- Jimmy Darling kills a detective to protect Bette and Dot from prosecution.
- Twisty kills the owner and an employee of a toy store.
- Dell and Desiree become members of Fraulein Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities.
- Dandy Mott makes an attempt to become a member of Fraulein Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities, but is turned down.
- Dandy becomes the protege of Twisty.
- Meep is framed for Jimmy's crime and goes to jail where he is murdered.
- October 31 - Halloween at Fraulein Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities.
- Ethel Darling discovers she has cirrhosis.
- Jimmy and the other freaks have a funeral for Meep.
- Posing as a fortune teller, Maggie Esmerelda becomes a member of Fraulein Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities.
- Twisty kidnaps Mike.
- Elsa summons Edward Mordrake.
- Edward Mordrake visits Ethel, Suzi, Paul, Pepper, Salty and Elsa.
- Dandy kidnaps Jimmy and Maggie for Twisty.
- Edward Mordrake kills and adds Twisty to his "group of freaks".
- Jimmy and Maggie free Bonnie, Corey, and Mike from Twisty's clutches.
- Dandy kills Dora Brown.
- The people of Jupiter give thanks to the freaks, and most importantly Jimmy for saving their children from Twisty and Dandy.
- Stanley, posing as a talent scout Richard Spencer, infiltrates Fraulein Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities by lying to Elsa and offering her the opportunity to be a television personality. However, hating the idea of being on television and not being in motion pictures, she declines his offer.
- Fraulein Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities has a sold-out show.
- Desiree discovers that she isn't a hermaphrodite.
- After her failed performance, Elsa decides to accept Stanley's offer.
- In order to kill them for the American Morbidity Museum, Stanley lies by offering Bette and Dot the opportunity to be television personalities. He tries to poison Bette and Dot with pink cupcakes, but ultimately fails.
- Dandy kills Andy.
- Elsa sells the twins to Dandy, however, she tells everyone that the twins ran off when she took them dress shopping.
- Elsa has a big red and white spinning wheel dug out of storage so she can practice her knife-throwing act.
- Elsa promises to bring the whole freak show to LA after her TV show takes off.
- At the Mott Manor, the twins are treated as honored guests, and Dandy announces to his mother that he's in love with them and plans to marry them.
- Elsa and Paul become secret lovers.
- Paul sneaks into bed with Penny, but her father interrupts their moment.
- Bette has fallen in love with Dandy while Dot remains suspicious of his actions.
- Dandy reads the twins an article about the first successful separation of Siamese twins and Dot sees a potential use for the Mott's wealth: to be finally separated from Bette.
- Paul goes to a drugstore to buy Penny some perfume, but runs into Dandy. He notices that Dandy's buying two each of many ladies toiletries.
- Paul becomes suspicious that Elsa was behind the twins' disappearance because she was jealous of the twins and would do anything to regain the spotlight.
- Dandy suggests he and the twins swap secrets. He goes first and says that he's the one who killed Twisty, not Jimmy. Dot doesn't believe him, sending Dandy into a fit.
- Stanley wants Maggie to lure Jimmy to the barn he's renting to kill him. She argues against it and suggests Ma Petite instead.
- Elsa rages through tears, reminding them all the freakshow she saved each one of them. She demands one of them climb on the spinning wheel to prove their loyalty to her. Jimmy volunteers, but Paul insists it should be him. Elsa takes a careful aim and misses, hitting Paul square in the gut as she protests it was an accident.
- Maggie fails trying to kill Ma Petite.
- After reading Dot's journal, Dandy rages to Gloria about how the love he felt for them was his salvation, but his true purpose is to bring death.
- Jimmy arrives at the Mott Manor looking for the twins.
- Ethel brings Elsa a piece of the cake, as the latter laments that the freaks don't trust her. Ethel is sympathetic, but says that if she ever finds out that Elsa was lying about what happened to the twins, she'd kill Elsa.
- The twins leave the Mott Manor with Jimmy.
- Dell takes his aggressiveness out on a bartender when he discovers Andy is gone, while Stanley watches.
- Jimmy confronts Elsa about selling the twins, but Dot reverses course and covers for Elsa.
- Stanley blackmails Dell to kill one of the freaks, threatening to expose him of his sexuality.
- Dell tries to strangle Amazon Eve, but she beats him up.
- Dell and Jimmy bond while at a bar. He tells Jimmy that he is his father, but the latter already knew.
- Bette and Dot demand Elsa bring Dr. Oscar Sugar to Jupiter and convince him to perform the separation surgery.
- Elsa enlists Stanley's help in finding the doctor. Instead, he suggests a mercy killing, which Ethel overhears.
- Dell crushes Ma Petite, killing her. Her body is displayed at the American Morbidity Museum.
- Gloria Mott delivers her concerns for Dandy to a shrink.
- The freaks search the woods for Ma Petite, but find nothing but ripped and bloody clothes.
- Elsa throws a knife into Ethel's eye after the latter said she didn't believe Elsa's tears for Ma Petite were real.
- Elsa and Stanley orchestrate an elaborate car crash hoax creating Ethel's "suicide".
- The freaks, minus Elsa, have a funeral for Ethel.
- Jimmy starts drinking excessively.
- Elsa recruits Ima Wiggles to Fraulein Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities.
- Legless Suzi, Amazon Eve, Desiree and Penny break into Penny's house to capture her father. They plan to kill him, but Penny stops it, and threatens her father, telling him that if he ever comes near her again, she'll kill him.
- Dandy shoots his mother, and bathes in her blood.
- Dandy kills an Avon woman, severs her head and attaches it onto his mother's corpse creating his own Bette and Dot Tattler.
- Drunk Jimmy starts a relationship with Ima Wiggles.
- Elsa tells the twins that she found the surgeon who could separate them and he's on his way to Jupiter.
- After Jimmy fails to impress the Tupperware party girls, Dandy kills them all.
- Bette and Dot both agree that they don't need a surgery to live happily.
- Dell tries to commit suicide, but is untimely saved by Desiree at the last minute.
- Bette and Dot (especially Dot) confess their love for Jimmy.
- Detective Colquitt arrests Jimmy for the murder of the Tupperware girls.
- Salty dies from a stroke and Stanley decapitates his corpse, and sends the head to the American Morbidity Museum.
- Elsa tells Desiree of how she came to adopt Pepper.
- Desiree encourages Elsa to seek out Pepper's sister Rita Gayheart.
- Elsa has Pepper move back with her sister in Massachusetts.
- Stanley convinces Jimmy to have his hands amputated for the Morbidity Museum to pay for a lawyer.
- Dell visits Jimmy at the hospital and realizes Stanley double-crossed Jimmy. The two make plans to buy the Freak Show from Elsa once she leaves for Hollywood.
- Bette and Dot set out to find someone to deflower them, when they come across traveling salesman, Chester Creb.
- Chester dreams of performing his magic act in front of an audience, along with his Dummy named Marjorie. Chester also reveals that after fighting in Normandy, he had a metal plate implanted in his skull; which causes him to hallucinate that Marjorie is alive.
- After Chester asks for them to assist him in his magic act, Bette and Dot seduce Chester and sleep with him.
- Dell reveals to Elsa what happened to Jimmy and Elsa pleads with him to get Jimmy out. Eve suggests teaming up to save Jimmy. As the cops are transporting Jimmy back to Prison, Eve throws a brick through the windshield and she and Dell kill both officers, rescuing Jimmy in the process.
- Dandy hires a private investigator to follow the Twins and soon learns of their relationship with Chester. He confronts Chester after Marjorie goes missing, revealing that he knows about Chester's past.
- Dandy tells Chester where Marjorie is, and once he finds her, she tells Chester that he needs to kill the twins.
- Maggie tells Elsa she needs to show her something, revealing Ma Petite's true fate. Desiree pulls a gun on Dell in his caravan, demanding to know who he has killed. Once Dell confesses his crime of killing Ma Petite, Elsa shoots him in the head from behind.
- The Freaks hold a feast to welcome Chester as the new owner of the freak show.
- Maggie reveals to Stanley that she told them everything he had done, outing him as a con artist and a murderer.
- Stanley pleads with them to let him live, claiming Elsa isn't to be trusted, and that she was the one who murdered Ethel. The freaks ignore him and proceed to chase Stanley around the camp with weapons, presumably murdering him.
- Dandy visits the twins and warns them of Chester's dark past, but they demand him to leave after saying they don't trust him.
- Elsa introduces Jimmy to an old friend of hers, Massimo Dolcefino, who intends on making him a pair of prosthetics just as he did with Elsa.
- Chester rehearses the new routines. The twins, now suspicious of Chester, admit they no longer want to be his assistants after he asks to saw them in two as part of his performance.
- Maggie volunteers to do the trick instead and enters the box. However, Chester hallucinates about his deceased wife and her lover, saws Maggie in half, killing her.
- Chester runs out of the tent to his room where he then "murders" Marjorie for making him commit all those crimes. He later turns himself to the police.
- Dot and Bette warn Elsa that she needs to leave immediately, as the freaks intend on killing her to avenge Ethel's murder.
- Elsa meets with Dandy before she leaves town and receives $10,000 in exchange for the freak show.
- Massimo delivers Jimmy his prosthetics, revealing wooden replicas of Jimmy's lobster claws. Jimmy calls them perfect.
- Dandy blames the freaks for the lack of tickets sold. Having enough of their new owner, the remaining freaks push Dandy to the ground and announce that they all quit the show.
- Elsa arrives in Hollywood and immediately sets out to fulfill her dreams of stardom.
- In a rage, Dandy walks the camp-grounds with his pistol and begins to massacre the Freaks; killing Paul, Penny, Suzi, Toulouse, Ima and Eve.
- Desiree is the sole survivor of the massacre.
- Jimmy returns to the Freak Show to find his entire family displayed under the big top, dead. Desiree reveals herself and the two embrace, horrified over the bloodshed.
- Bette and Dot Tattler agrees to Dandy's hand in marriage.
- At dinner Dandy begins to feel light headed and it’s revealed that Desiree posed as the maid and drugged Dandy with the help of the twins and Jimmy. Dandy learns of the freaks plan to seek vengeance on him before he passes out.
- Dandy awakes to find himself locked in a Chinese Water Torture Cell. Desiree, Jimmy, Bette and Dot watch as he is slowly drowned in the tank.
- After the ending of the Mott line in Jupiter, Florida, the Roanoke House goes up for sale .
- Loraine Baxter kills her husband William Baxter, after she finds out about his affair with her best friend Celia. It is hinted Celia may also have been murdered. Loraine then dies by putting her head in the stove (or someone else killing her that way). (YAGTDIT)
- Elsa receives a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Elsa is asked to perform a Halloween special on her show, The Elsa Mars Hour, but she declines.
- Despite having immense fame, Elsa is still unhappy and meets with her old love Massimo. Elsa asks to run away with her and they can move to Rome, but Massimo confesses that he is dying of lung cancer.
- Elsa is later confronted by her husband and the President of WBN when a copy of her snuff film surfaces. Realizing she’ll never find true love and that her career is nearly over, as well as the fact that her family of "freaks" had all been murdered, Elsa finally agrees to perform a Halloween special.
- October 31 - Halloween
- Elsa Mars performs "Heroes" on The Elsa Mars Hour and summons Edward Mordrake.
- As Elsa sings, Desiree, now with a family of her own after marrying Angus, is shown watching the broadcast, along with a pregnant Bette and Dot Tattler who are now happily married to Jimmy.
- Mordrake knows this is Elsa’s way of killing herself, so after stabbing her to death, he sends her to her own blissful afterlife taking the form of the Freak Show grounds.
- In her afterlife, Elsa is greeted by Ma Petite and all the other deceased freaks, including Ethel who welcomes her back. She takes the stage along with her family, finally finding fame and true happiness.
- A young African American boy in New Orleans is kidnapped and lynched by a group of white men. In response, Marie Laveau performs a necromancy ritual that causes corpses from a nearby cemetery to rise from the dead and kill the men responsible.
- Briarcliff Manor is purchased by the Catholic Church and converted into an asylum for the criminally insane.
- Timothy Howard agrees to let Arthur Arden perform his experiments in the asylum.
- Pepper is framed for the murder of her sister's baby and is sent to Briarcliff Manor.
- Leigh Emerson kills 18 people from five different families.
- December 19 - Leigh kills a charity Santa Claus.
- Sally McKenna is born.
- Kit Walker and his wife Alma Walker are terrorized by the Extraterrestrials, and Alma is abducted.
- Kit is falsely committed to Briarcliff Manor for the Bloody Face murders.
- Journalist Lana Winters visits Briarcliff Manor so she can do a story on their bakery, but she is actually there so she can get an interview with the newly committed Bloody Face.
- Inmate Grace Bertrand befriends Kit.
- Lana sneaks into Briarcliff after hours and gets caught.
- Sister Jude commits Lana to Briarcliff Manor for her homosexuality, but she was really committed because she knows too much about Briarcliff's secrets.
- Lana undergoes a dose of electro-shock therapy.
- Local boy Jed Potter undergoes an exorcism at Briarcliff to get The Demon out of him, this ultimately kills Jed, and the Demon possesses Sister Mary Eunice right after.
- Lana and Grace prepare to escape, but when Kit joins them, Lana screams for the guards, believing Kit to be the actual Bloody Face.
- November 14th - A woman is admitted to Briarcliff, claiming to be Anne Frank.
- Lana is held hostage by Oliver Thredson (The real Bloody Face), but escapes and is re-admitted to Briarcliff following a car crash.
- Sister Jude is committed to Briarcliff Manor, and revoked of her nun status after she is viewed as being mentally unstable, and is framed for the murder of Frank McCann.
- The Extraterrestrials return a very pregnant Grace Bertrand and Pepper to Briarcliff Manor.
- Judy Mertin undergoes a powerful dose of electro-shock treatment that severely affects her memory.
- Grace gives birth to a baby boy, she names him Thomas.
- Sister Mary Eunice is thrown from the top of the Briarcliff stairs by Monsignor Timothy Howard and given the kiss of death by Shachath.
- Dr. Arthur Arden kills himself with the body of Sister Mary Eunice in the Briarcliff crematorium.
- With the help of Mother Claudia and Judy Martin, Lana Winters is released from Briarcliff Manor.
- Lana exposes Oliver Thredson as Bloody Face, and murders him at his home.
- Kit Walker is released from Briarcliff Manor.
- Kit gets Grace released from Briarcliff Manor using her falsely diagnosed death certificate.
- Kit returns home with Grace, and their son Thomas and find a very much alive Alma inside holding a baby.
- Lana gives birth to Johnny Morgan, and puts him up for adoption.
- Fall - The Catholic Church sells Briarcliff Manor to the state of Massachusetts.
- Timothy Howard is appointed Cardinal of New York City.
- Winter - Pepper dies of Pneumonia and pulmonary fibrosis at Briarcliff.
- Alma Walker buries an ax into the back of Grace Bertrand which ultimately kills her.
- Kit Walker commits Alma to Briarcliff Manor.
- Valerie Solanas publishes the "SCUM Manifesto".
- Valerie founds her cult, the Society for Cutting Up Men (SCUM).
- Valerie recruits Bebe Babbitt, Hedda, Butchy May, Maurice, and Bruce into her cult.
- SCUM relocates to San Francisco, California.
- The Murder House is being used as a Sorority house for a nursing school. The R. Franklin murders take place with the death of two nurses.
- June 3- Valerie Solanas attempts to murder Andy Warhol, she fails.
- SCUM sees Valerie’s assassination attempt as the signal to begin killing couples, so they start to do so.
- Someone writes a letter to the newspaper saying that they are killing everyone, dubbing themselves as the "Zodiac Killer." Valerie tries to admit that it was the SCUM, but the police don’t believe her.
- Lana Winters publishes her book, Maniac: One Woman's Story of Survival. The book goes on the best seller list for over 10 weeks.
- Alma Walker dies in Briarcliff.
- Lana and Kit Walker reunite after many years.
- Charles Manson ordered his loyal followers Tex Watson, Susan Atkins, Patricia Krenwinkel and Linda Kasabian to carry out a campaign of terror inside the home of director Roman Polanski and his wife Sharon Tate. Manson’s "Helter Skelter" would leave the pregnant Tate, and friends Jay Sebring, Wojciech Frykowski, and Abigail Folger dead, along with innocent bystander Steven Parent.
Late 1960s/ Early 1970s
- Constance moves from Virginia to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career.
- March 27th - Judy Martin is checked out of Briarcliff Manor by Kit Walker.
- Judy lives with Kit and his kids for 6 months before passing away.
- Determined to expose Briarcliff Manor for what it actually is, Lana Winters creates a television program: "Briarcliff Exposed" so the world can see the horrid conditions of the place.
- Briarcliff Manor is shut down and abandoned.
- Cardinal Timothy Howard kills himself by slitting his wrists in a bathtub.
- Fiona Goode kills Anna Leigh Leighton in front of Spalding so she can become the next Supreme.
- The Witches' Council has an emergency meeting because Anna Leigh Leighton's life force couldn't be detected.
- Myrtle Snow puts a spell of truth on Spalding's tongue in order for him to confess that Fiona killed Anna Leigh. However, he loves Fiona, and decides to cut out his own tongue in order to protect her.
- Fiona partakes and succeeds in the Seven Wonders, and thus is crowned the new Supreme.
- The Chen family move into the Roanoke House and are later killed by The Butcher.
- Tate Langdon is born.
- Ramona Royale, having an aspiration to move beyond being the B-movie queen, to becoming a Hollywood A-lister, led to her meeting The Countess.
- The Countess turns Ramona and the two become lovers.
- The Murder House is now abandoned and decaying.
- Troy and Bryan are killed by the Infantata.
- November - American cult leader Jim Jones, founder of Peoples Temple, committed a mass murder-suicide of 918 of his followers, 304 of whom were children, almost all by cyanide poisoning via Flavor Aid or shot.
- By now, the Murder House has been refurbished. Constance murders her husband Hugo and the maid Moira O'Hara in the house.
- Constance and her children move out of the house.
- September 23 - Sam and Nikki Argento move into the house, but are murdered in the house during BDSM roleplay a short time later.
- Nick Pryor checked into the Hotel Cortez on a business trip. She met The Countess who helped her transform into Liz Taylor.
- Liz Taylor is hired to work at the Hotel Cortez so she doesn't have to go back to Topeka.
- Wren was left in a hot car while her father went inside The Cortez to get drunk. The Countess broke into the car and took her for her own, granting her eternal life.
- Sally Freeman gets married.
- Miranda and Bridget Jane move into the Roanoke House and open a small health facility.
- Miranda and Bridget get murdered months after they move in by The Butcher.
- Ramona and The Countess grow apart.
- Ramona meets and falls in love with the rapper Prophet Moses and turns him.
- The Countess kills Prophet Moses and his crew.
- Hank Foxx went on his first witch hunt with his father.
- December - the book about birds checked out by Stanley is due.
- Ramona goes home to visit her aging father and mother.
- After Ramona's mother dies, she turns her mentally ill father into an afflicted to stop his progressing Alzheimer's.
- Larry Harvey and his family move into the Murder House.
- Constance seduces Larry and begins an affair with him so he'll kick out his family and she can move back into the house.
- Upon finding out about his unfaithfulness, Larry's wife Lorraine sets a room in the house on fire, killing herself and their two daughters.
- Constance, Tate, Beau and Addie move back into the house.
- February-April: David Koresh, leader of the Branch Davidians sect, set on fire the center of his cult after a siege by the FBI of almost two months. Koresh and 79 others were found dead after the conflagration.
- September - the book about birds checked out by Jason M. is due.
- November - the book about birds checked out by Tate Langdon is due.
- Sally writes music for Nick Harley and Tina Black. They do drugs and Sally sews them all together, but Nick and Tina overdose, and she is stuck to their corpses for 5 days. The Addiction Demon is created.
- Larry kills Beauregard, acting on the instruction of Constance. Constance was going to be put in prison for her treatment of Beauregard, and Beauregard was going to be taken away by Child Protective Services.
- Tate sets Larry on fire at his office and then goes to his school to kill 15 people. He is killed afterward in the Murder House house by a S.W.A.T. team.
- Sally and Donovan check into the Hotel Cortez.
- Sally is murdered by Donovan's mother, Iris.
- The Countess saves Donovan from dying from an overdose by turning him.
- Iris becomes a manager at the Hotel Cortez to keep an eye on Donovan.
- October 11 - Elias Cunningham creates the video describing the history of the Roanoke House.
- Marshall Applewhite, American cult leader of the Heaven's Gate religious group, claims the lives of thirty-nine people in an organized mass suicide.
- The 9/11 terrorist attack triggers Ally's phobias. Ally meets Ivy.
- An anthropologist suffering from OCD lives in the Murder House with her family. She eventually "had to clean them out."
- 2007: Marie hires witch hunter Hank to work for her.
- Chad Warwick and Patrick buy the house in order to fix it up and then sell it at a profit.
- October 20 - Ben and Vivien have sex.
- As they bicker and prepare their Halloween party, Chad and Patrick are killed by the Rubber Man.
- Vivien miscarries.
- Ben gets caught cheating on Vivien with Hayden; the family decides to move.
- John Lowe visits Hotel Cortez for the first time.
- John meets Mr. March who recruits him to carry out the rest of his Ten Commandments killings.
- John Lowe's son, Holden is kidnapped by the Countess.
- June - Vivien is ready to separate from Ben and take Violet to her sister's. They discuss a house Ben found online.
- Ben, Vivien, and Violet Harmon move into the Murder House.
- September - The Rubber Man impregnates Vivien. The pregnancy is a heteropaternal superfecundation, with Ben being one of the fathers of the twins and the Rubber Man being the other.
- On a Tuesday, Tate does not speak for most of his therapy session with Ben. That night, he watches Violet sleep.
- On Wednesday, Bianca Forest has a session with Ben Harmon.
- On a Friday, Fiona, Bianca Forest, and Dallas attempt to recreate the R. Franklin murders with Vivien and Violet as victims, but they fail as Tate kills Bianca and Gladys and Maria kill Fiona and Dallas.
- On Saturday, the police and the Harmons identify the home invaders.
- Larry kills Hayden.
- October 31 - Addy dies in a hit-and-run accident on Halloween.
- Violet commits suicide by pills.
- Hayden McClaine kills Travis.
- Tate kills Phil.
- Alex Lowe attempts suicide.
- March - Vivien goes into labor, and gives birth to one stillborn and one healthy baby. She dies during labor due to complications.
- Hayden, Fiona and Dallas kill Ben, making it appear as if it were a suicide.
- Constance takes the healthy baby for herself, naming him Michael.
- Cordelia finds Queenie (from a news report of her using her power to fry a rude customer's hand) and Queenie becomes a ward at Miss Robichaux's Academy and part of the coven of the Salem decedents.
- After 20 years of taking care of her afflicted father, and no longer wanting him to live frozen in time with his Alzheimer's, Ramona drowns him in the bathtub.
- The Ramos family move into the Murder House, but the Harmons, Tate, Moira, Loraine, Beth, Phil, and Beau scare them out so they won't be killed by the vengeful ghosts.
- Sometime in 2012: The events of Asylum end.
- Johnny Morgan, child of Oliver Thredson and Lana Winters, assumes the identity of Bloody Face.
- Leo and Teresa Morrison visit Briarcliff Manor. Leo's arm is chopped off by Johnny and they are attacked by Joey, a Bloody Face copycat.
- Two more Bloody Faces copycats, Cooper and Devon, shoot Leo and Teresa, before being killed by Johnny.
- Johnny kidnaps Teresa and skins her alive.
- Johnny kills his therapist, Dr. Gardner, and one of her patients.
- Johnny Morgan murders a prostitute.
- Johnny buys a copy of Maniac by Lana Winters, and plots his mother's murder.
- Lana Winters gives an interview about Briarcliff revealing the truth of her unwanted child's fate.
- Johnny is killed by Lana.
- December - the Harmons celebrate Christmas.
- Misty Day is burned alive by religious revivalists when she brings a dead bird back to life and they believe this to be dark magic.
- After Zoe Benson kills her boyfriend Charlie with her Black Widow power, Myrtle Snow comes to the Benson residents to retrieve Zoe and bring her to Miss Robichaux's Academy to become a ward and learn how to control her powers.
- Fiona receives the medicine from Dr. Zhong to make her younger which doesn't have major results which anger Fiona causing her to use Vitalum Vitalis and suck the life force out of the doctor.
- Kyle's fraternity brothers rape Madison Montgomery causing Madison to use her powers and crash the bus in which Kyle and his frat brother's were killed except for two (including Archie). Zoe decides to go to the hospital in which the two frat boys were and kill Archie.
- Fiona unearths Delphine LaLaurie.
- Misty Day resurrects herself.
- Zoe and Madison resurrect Kyle.
- Fiona has a meeting with Marie Laveau that inadvertently leads to a war between witches and the voodoo practitioners.
- Cordelia and her husband Hank make a fertility ritual to have a baby, but it doesn't seem to work.
- Fiona makes Delphine the Coven's Maid and Queenie's personal slave.
- Madison inherits two new powers including Pyrokinesis while meeting the new neighbors Joan Ramsey and her son Luke with Nan, and Concilium while out for brunch with Fiona (as Fiona tests Madison to see if she is the next Supreme).
- Marie sends the Minotaur to Delphine, and Queenie protects Delphine.
- Zoe returns Kyle to his mother, Alicia Spencer in the ninth ward. Alicia rapes Kyle causing him to kill her to Zoe's dismay.
- Fiona accidentally kills Madison in front of Spalding (a parallel to her killing Anna Leigh) believing her to be the next Supreme.
- Queenie attempts to stop the Minotaur from attacking herself and LaLaurie, but decides to take the chance to lose her virginity. Queenie is seriously injured when the Minotaur attacks her, and Fiona brings her back to life using Vitalum Vitalis.
- Fiona decapitates the Minotaur and has Spalding send it to Cornrow City to Marie's dismay.
- Hank, secretly doing his witch hunting business, meets with Kaylee and decides to participate in sexual activity with her only to shoot her in the head with a pistol.
- The Witches' Council visit Miss Robichaux's Academy to investigate Madison's disappearance and Myrtle believes Madison was murdered by Fiona.
- A cloaked figure (witch hunter) throws acid in Cordelia's face.
- Marie, acting on revenge for decapitating the Minotaur, does a necromancy ritual to raise the dead and sends them to the Coven.
- Cordelia becomes blind from the acid attack.
- Cordelia discovers a new power, known as The Sight.
- Zoe gets rid of the zombies with a newly discovered spell, Curse Breaking.
- Fiona frames Myrtle for Cordelia's acid attack.
- Myrtle is burned at the stake.
- Myrtle is resurrected by Misty.
- Zoe, Queenie and Nan accidentally contact the Axeman while trying to contact Madison.
- Fiona states that she has had the gift of mind-reading before. She then starts to read other people's minds in the room where you get treatment for Cancer.
- Zoe discovers that Spalding has had Madison's corpse in his bedroom.
- Cordelia discovers with her new power that Hank has been unfaithful and that Myrtle was burned at the stake.
- Spalding is murdered by Zoe.
- Madison is resurrected by Misty with Zoe's help.
- Zoe frees the Axeman.
- Cordelia discovers with her power that Fiona killed Madison.
- Queenie betrays the coven and gives Delphine to Marie.
- Misty joins the Coven.
- Joan is murdered by Hank.
- Joan is resurrected by Misty.
- Myrtle kills Quentin and Pembroke.
- Myrtle restores Cordelia's eyesight by giving her Quentin's right eye and Pembroke's left eye.
- Hank kills the Salon workers and shoots Queenie.
- Queenie kills Hank.
- Joan kills Luke after she discovers he knows of her involvement in his father's death.
- Richard Ramirez dies.
- Marie steals a baby from a maternity ward.
- Cordelia and Fiona are told by Marie that Hank was hired to kill the coven.
- Nan discovers a new gift, Concilium.
- Madison learns a new gift, Vitalum Vitalis.
- Madison knocks Misty out and buries her alive in a casket.
- Nan forces Joan to drink bleach.
- Fiona summons Papa Legba and asks him for immortality, but he refuses her request because she doesn't have a soul.
- Marie and Fiona kill Nan as Marie needs a soul of an innocent.
- The Coven have a funeral for Nan.
- Fiona and Marie kill Delphi Trust with the help of the Axeman.
- Delphine dismembers and buries Marie's body.
- Zoe and Kyle flee to Orlando, Florida.
- Queenie convinces Papa Legba that he should end Marie's immortality since she is unable to continue her deal.
- Queenie kills Delphine.
- Fiona gives Cordelia her necklace, which allows Cordelia to see Fiona's plan to kill all the witches.
- Cordelia and Queenie free Misty from her entombment and revive her.
- Fiona gives the Axeman a new memory so that the Coven think that she is dead.
- The Coven kill the Axeman.
- Sunday at dawn, the Seven Wonders commences.
- Cordelia goes public about witches.
- Myrtle is burned at the stake for killing Quentin Fleming and Cecily Pembroke.
- Fiona dies in Cordelia's arms.
- Sometime during 2014: Kai Anderson's mother and father are killed in a murder-suicide and he and his brother Vincent lock their dead bodies in their bedroom.
- September - October: Matt and Shelby Miller move into the Roanoke House; they soon move away after strange and paranormal occurrences begin to haunt them.
- Michael Langdon murders his nanny.
- July/August: My Roanoke Nightmare is filmed.
- Fall: My Roanoke Nightmare airs on television. It becomes very popular and reaches critical acclaim.
- Agnetha and Vendela check into the Hotel Cortez. They later are held captive for their blood to give to the Countess.
- John Lowe investigates a new series of murders in Los Angeles.
- John checks into Room 64 at the Hotel Cortez.
- The Hotel Cortez is sold to fashion mogul, Will Drake. The deal is brokered by Marcy.
- Will Drake hosts a fashion show at the Cortez, where the Countess meets model Tristan Duffy.
- Tristan is turned by the Countess, and he becomes her new paramour.
- Iris tells the story of James March to John.
- Alex Lowe wants to divorce John.
- Donovan is dumped by the Countess. He then takes to the streets until he meets Ramona Royale, who wants to kill the Countess.
- Iris is turned by Donovan.
- October 30 - Devil's Night at the Hotel Cortez.
- Alex saves Max Ellison from the measles by afflicting him with the blood virus.
- October 31 - Halloween
- Liz Taylor and Tristan become lovers.
- Ramona Royale and Donovan enact their plan for revenge against the Countess: by killing her children. However, they fail.
- Ramona tries to kill the Countess' son Bartholomew, but he escapes the Cortez and stows away in John's suitcase.
- The Countess kills Tristan after learning of his love for Liz Taylor.
- Alex returns Bartholomew to the Countess.
- Natacha and Valentino break out of the closed hallway and kill Marcy and other guests, and then escape the hotel.
- John undergoes psychiatric evaluations.
- John meets Wren at the psychiatric hospital.
- James March tells the Countess that he is responsible for trapping Valentino and Natacha in the closed hallway.
- Wren tells John of her involvement in the Ten Commandants Murders.
- Wren commits suicide to protect John.
- John discovers that he is the Ten Commandments Killer.
- John kills Andy Hahn after finding out about the latter's affair with Alex.
- The Countess meets with Valentino to sort out their differences, but unknown to him, she is already back with Donovan.
- Miss Evers meets Will and forewarns him from marrying the Countess, however, Will refuses to believe her.
- Donovan returns to Ramona to recruit her for killing the Countess, and he pursues her by telling that he is back with the Countess.
- Once Ramona and Donovan reach the Cortez, he tasers her since he is still in love with the Countess.
- Ramona is imprisoned in the closed hallway.
- Alex meets the vampire children and tries to get them to the hotel.
- Will Drake and the Countess get married.
- After the wedding is over, March leads Will to Room 33, to see the Countess' baby, Bartholomew. He insults the infant, causing the Countess to knock him out and imprison with Ramona.
- Ramona kills Will.
- Ramona kills Will and feasts on his blood, as the Countess watches the whole thing from the hotel cameras in her room.
- Liz shows an elderly couple to their rooms while she reminisces on the repeating groups of people who check into the hotel, including drug addicts and adulterous partners. The elderly couple takes their own lives, and Liz finds it beautiful and poetic.
- Liz decides to take her own life, still mourning the death of Tristan, but Iris stops her, informing her that she has to complete any unfinished business before she follows through.
- Liz decides to reconnect with her son, and has Hazel set up a meeting for the two of them. (H
- Donovan has a confrontation with Rudolph Valentino, and kills him.
- At the hotel, the Countess has a similar encounter with Natacha, and kills her.
- James March decides to immolate alive his captive building contractor who failed to meet his demands just as John enters. John asks him where he can find Alex, and he schedules them a formal dinner for them to talk.
- At the dinner, John confronts Alex for lying to him about Holden being at the hotel. Alex apologizes and the two make amends.
- Alex informs John that the Countess has threatened to kill her and Holden if she does not contain an outbreak of the virus that she started when she infected her patient, Max.
- The Countess is being questioned by the police in the disappearance of Will Drake, claiming that after the wedding he disappeared. Will appears in the middle of the interview, where Elizabeth brushes them out immediately.
- Will accuses Elizabeth of having Ramona kill him so she may inherit his money. Will informs her that she isn't in her will, but Elizabeth retorts by saying Lachlan is, and that she will turn him, so she can be his legal guardian forever and inherit the money.
- Alex and John convince the children she infected to come back to the hotel, but end up trapping them in the closed hallway where they are killed by Ramona.
- Liz reunites with her son, Douglas Pryor.
- Liz and Iris plan to kill themselves, but Liz has second thoughts after Douglas asks her to be in his life again. The two then scheme to take over the hotel.
- Alex and John reunite and decide not to get divorced, and leave the hotel with Holden.
- Donovan and the Countess have dinner, where the two discuss the "messes" they have gotten into, where she learns that he has killed Rudolph.
- The Countess agrees to forgive Donovan, until Liz and Iris burst through the doors and begin shooting at them.
- The Countess, though shot multiple times, escapes the room while Donovan lays dying.
- Liz and Iris take Donovan outside so that he would not die in the hotel.
- The Countess is healed by Sally.
- Liz cremates Donovan's body in the furnace and gives the ashes to Iris.
- Iris and Liz free Ramona.
- Queenie is murdered by March and drained of blood by Ramona.
- John returns home with a victim for Alex, but she is missing and a key of the hotel is left behind.
- Sally tells John that March has Alex held captive because John will not finish the Ten Commandments Murders.
- Ramona confronts the Countess, but she apologizes and gives the hotel to her.
- The Countess packs to leave and opens the elevator only to find John, who shoots her as his final kill, "Thou Shall Not Commit Murder", and she eventually dies.
- John then presents the Countess' head on a trophy, completing the Ten Commandment Killings.
- The ghost of the Countess arrives at March's suite for dinner. There March says that he can finally forgive her for turning him to the police; The Countess admits after all those years that she did not, but Hazel did.
- Hazel did it so that she could have March to herself in death. March banishes her from his presence, and Elizabeth cries after realizing her worst nightmare: spending eternity with March.
- March 15th: Paleyfest panel features the cast of My Roanoke Nightmare.
- October 12-15: Return to Roanoke is filmed.
- Sidney Aaron James tells Agnes Mary Winstead (who portrayed the Butcher) that she is will not be invited to participate in Return to Roanoke due to her apparent insanity.
- Rory Monahan, Audrey Tindall, Monet Tumusiime, Shelby Miller, Matt Miller, and Agnes Mary Winstead, among others, are all brutally murdered in various ways relating to the blood moon.
- Rory Monahan is killed by the ghosts of Miranda and Bridget Jane.
- Agnes Mary Winstead kills Sidney and his crew.
- The real Butcher kills Agnes with a cleaver.
- Shelby Miller commits suicide.
- Dominic Banks is hacked to death by the Piggy Man.
- Dylan arrives at the house and is informed by Audrey that Sydney and his crew are dead.
- Dylan is disemboweled by the ghost of Ambrose.
- Bloggers Sophie Green and Milo trespass onto the grounds and are sacrificed via impalement and burning by the ghosts of the colony.
- Audrey Tindall is shot by police.
- November 7th: Outside a Hillary Clinton presidential rally, Ivy Mayfair-Richards is sexually groped by Gary Longstreet. That night, Gary is kidnapped by Ivy and Winter.
- November 8th: Kai convinces Gary to saw off his arm in order to vote. Donald Trump is elected as the new president of the United States.
- November 9th: Kai meets Harrison Wilton at a gym Harrison works at.
- December: Beverly Hope returns to work after a month in a mental institution; Serena Belinda is murdered on camera.
- March - April: The modern-day events of Cult take place.
- Ally's phobias get worse. Ally is persecuted and attacked by a gang of clowns in the supermarket. Ally and Ivy employ Winter as their babysitter.
- Following the release of the video, Kai candidates himself to the vacant seat on the city council.
- After provoking some Latin-Americans, Kai is beaten by them. The Wiltons videotape the aggression.
- Thom Chang and his wife Marylin are murdered by Kai's Cult.
- Harrison and Meadow Wilton move to the Changs old house.
- Sally Keffler intends to candidate for the city council. She is later murdered by Kai.
- April 4th: A shooting occurs at Kai Anderson's rally. Several are murdered.
- Kai Anderson wins the election and becomes the new city councilman.
- November: The events of Chapter 10 take place.
- The Lana Winters Special is broadcasted live on television with Lana Winters who, deciding to come out of retirement, holds an interview with Lee Harris, the lone survivor of Return to Roanoke. However, Lot Polk interrupts the interview and tries to kill Lee for the death of his brother Jether and the rest of his family. Lot injures Lana Winters and is subsequently shot down by police.
- The "Spirit Chasers" and Ashley Gilbert film in the house and are killed by the Roanoke spirits.
- Flora is pronounced missing. Lee finds Flora at the Roanoke house and police surround the house, thinking it is a hostage situation.
- Lee kills herself and the Roanoke house erupts into flames.
- Flora is escorted away by the police.
- Kai Anderson escapes from the prison. He attacks Ally Mayfair-Richards at her political rally, who is running for governor, but he is shot in the head by Beverly Hope before he can harm her.
- April: A nuclear apocalypse decimates the earth, killing off the majority of humanity and mutating the landscape.
- What few human survivors remain are either wealthy or are the embodiment of genetic perfection, per results found in DNA samples taken for ancestry websites. One such bunker is Outpost 3, headed by the sadistic Wilhemina Venable and her henchwoman Ms. Mead. The rich and attractive, among them Coco St. Pierre Vanderbilt, Mr. Gallant, his grandmother Evie Gallant, Dinah Stevens, Dinah's son Andre Stevens, Andre's lover Stu, Timothy Campbell, and Emily are deemed 'purple'. Those beneath them are deemed 'grey', and are forced into a new life as servants of the 'purple', such as the case of Mallory, who was already employed by Coco prior to the Apocalypse.
- 18 Months have passed since the nuclear war. The Cooperative reveals that almost all other outposts have been overrun by the mutant survivors of the fallout. Food shortages also befall on Outpost 3. Michael Langdon then arrives to Outpost 3 to decide who is worthy to be brought to the impenetrable Sanctuary, as Outpost 3 is doomed to fall like the others.
- October 20: Michael Langdon sends an e-mail to The Collective with intel on the aftermath of the aftermath of NY, WV and TX outpost breaches.  
- Late October: Events of "The Morning After" took place.
- October 30 - Devil's Night at the Hotel Cortez.
- John arrives, just before the start of Devil's Night.
- Billie Dean interviews the ghost of John Lowe, the Ten Commandments Killer.
- John brings Billie to the Devil's Night soiree and scares her away from the hotel by threatening her that if she mentions the hotel ever again that Ramona Royale will come after her and kill her.
- An adult Scarlett Lowe comes to visit her family in the hotel for a few hours. Together they share family time.
- Elizabeth meets a new man at the bar of the hotel, and compliments his "jawline for days."
- ↑ Episode: Birth
- ↑ Episode: The Sacred Taking
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Episode: Bitchcraft
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Episode: Flicker
- ↑ Episode: Mommy
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Episode: Orphans
- ↑ Episode: The Axeman Cometh
- ↑ Episode: Halloween: Part 1
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 Episode: Devil's Night
- ↑ Episode: Chutes and Ladders
- ↑ Episode: Be Our Guest
- ↑ Episode: Room 33
- ↑ In Nor'easter, a newspaper dated June 28 reports her missing for 6 days.
- ↑ Episode: Room Service
- ↑ In Murder House (episode), Sally tells Ben that she has been married for 23 years.
- ↑ In Pilot, Vivien describes Hayden as "21-year-old pussy" at the time of the affair.
- ↑ Date is on a date due slip in Piggy Piggy
- ↑ Bianca's file in Home Invasion says that she is 21.
- ↑ Date is on a date due slip in Piggy Piggy
- ↑ Date is on a date due slip in Piggy Piggy
- ↑ Date is on a date due slip in Piggy Piggy
- ↑ Date is on a date due slip in Piggy Piggy
- ↑ Episode: Checking In
- ↑ In Pilot, Ben says the month and day and that it has been nearly a year.
- ↑ The year 2010 appears onscreen before this scene in Halloween: Part 1. It also takes place before the Harmons move into the house.
- ↑ At the beginning of Afterbirth, it says, "Nine Months Ago."
- ↑ Ben says in Halloween: Part 1 that Vivien has only been 8 weeks pregnant.
- ↑ This seems to happen the night before the session with Bianca.
- ↑ In Home Invasion, the police say that Ben met with her on Wednesday.
- ↑ Ben's cell phone says that it is Friday, July 16, 2010. The date itself does not fit with the timeline.
- ↑ In Birth, Vivien says that she is six months pregnant.
- ↑ Title card in Afterbirth says "Three Years Later."
- ↑ Several mails dated October 2021 are seen on Michael Langdon's laptop. Emily says the mail dated October 20, 2021 was sent a week ago.
- ↑ Episode: The Morning After