Occupants appear to have been a young boy named Alex and his young sister.
Evidence in Room Edit
What mystery will be revealed in the attic of the American Horror Story house? Be the first to uncover its legacy.
Dialogue (Man's Voice, possibly adult Alex)
- I was young, I don't remember much. She was... special. I wanted to feel that way too. I DIDN'T hate her though. She was my blood. When I woke up, I saw her... and I couldn't put her back together. I don't think anyone could have... It was done. It had to be.
- Looks to be part dog and part rabbit. This could possibly be a reference to the "Bell Witch" legend. The "Bell Witch" poltergeist first manifested itself with a half rabbit, half dog creature. A possible further reference to the "Bell Witch" legend is made on the "Family Portrait" webpage.
- Shows video of a girl in dress along with beach footage featuring a boy. A hand is making bunny shadows, which are similar to the ears of the mummified creature. Before the footage of the girl ends, the hand is replaced by a pair of hands that make a strangling motion over her.
Brother and sister painting with blood spots on it.
Blood soaked ice skates
- Bug specimen collection on it
- A short story written and drawn by a child that describes a young boy's encounters with a "monster" that his mother believed to be an imaginary friend that eventually made him kill a cat and rhinoceras. He hid the bodies in his drawer and described people looking for them for twenty-four hours. Possibly written and drawn by the child, Alex, himself. "Monster" may well be the mummified creature, though whether or not is was real or a figment of Alex's worsening mental condition is unknown.